Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snowday showdown - I like everyone having same loadout, but please make the following changes:

P._I._Staker

1. 5 minute matches, not 10.

2. faster, flatter trajectory snowballs (when everyone's fast, slow projectiles feel awful. Dog days charged watergun speed at minimum please.)

3. faster, properly randomized respawn to prevent spawn camping.

4. Melee stance that doesn't suck -> no dragging you all over the place involuntarily on a non-slide attack.

5. Dedicated servers if you can. Unstable p2p on something that requires fairness is ouch.

6. FIX THE BUGS. people stuck in menus is aaargh.

7. Enemy highlight on by default so everyone's visible to everyone, and I spend less time going "wtf" when I see two enemies seemingly try to kill each other.

8. I suddenly can't pick what frame I want to play from loadout option and it defaults to first frame I own, so I'm probably bugged? what?

Please make the qol and weapons less ass. every third match I have someone on my team randomly stops moving because stuck in menu.

My experience of snowball event has been -- "this is fun" until someone gets bugged or terrible ping that fluctuates up and down and I get frame drops and freeze for whole seconds at a time and then it's just frustrating.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, P._I._Staker said:

I suddenly can't pick what frame I want to play from loadout option and it defaults to first frame I own, so I'm probably bugged? what?

Conclave uses a separate loadout system that, yes, defaults to the first frame you owned. But you CAN change it if you know how

1 hour ago, P._I._Staker said:

I suddenly can't pick what frame I want to play from loadout option and it defaults to first frame I own, so I'm probably bugged? what?

Go to Arsenal select conclave on the bottom right corner. You can add Conclave mod to your wf. Some of them can be receive from PvE enemies or Nightwave (for weapon)