The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Regional Pricing for Turkey

ScaLee

Starting November 20th Steam started using USD in Turkey with recommended regional pricing. Before that Tennogen items were sold with TL using regional pricing. But now they are sold with a fixed US price without regional pricing and they are too expensive to buy for Turkish people. Are there any plans to bring regional pricing back for Turkey?

Edited by ScaLee
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, ScaLee said:

Starting November 20th Steam started using USD in Turkey with recommended regional pricing. Before that Tennogen items were sold with TL using regional pricing. But now they are sold with a fixed price in this countries without regional pricing and they are too expensive to buy. Are there any plans to bring regional pricing back for Turkey?

Probably, or probably not. You'd have to ask the folks who changed their policy, Steam.

28 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Probably, or probably not. You'd have to ask the folks who changed their policy, Steam.

I am pretty sure it is DE's decision to apply regional pricing. Steam just puts a recommended price for the region. I think DE either isn't aware of the situation or doesn't care. I hope it is the first one.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ScaLee said:

I am pretty sure it is DE's decision to apply regional pricing. Steam just puts a recommended price for the region. I think DE either isn't aware of the situation or doesn't care. I hope it is the first one.

It's still not very clear what the problem is though. Whether it was Steam or DE, someone let your country buy things far cheaper than they should have been available for for years, and now they've simply amended that error.

That's a fix, not some new problem. It's literally the opposite of what you're thinking, all these years it was a problem, and now it was fixed. Granted if your country has a bad exchange rate then its going to suck, but that's an issue you'd need to take up with your Government, not Gaming Companies.

What you're asking for has consequences. Theres plenty of folks out there who set up fake accounts just to benefit off reduced pricing because of the aforementioned bad exchange rate. Can't say I agree with games costing 80 or 90 quid these days, but if everyone is just allowed to cheat the system and pay 20 quid for a 60 quid game, games don't get made anymore.

4 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

It's still not very clear what the problem is though. Whether it was Steam or DE, someone let your country buy things far cheaper than they should have been available for for years, and now they've simply amended that error.

That's a fix, not some new problem. It's literally the opposite of what you're thinking, all these years it was a problem, and now it was fixed. Granted if your country has a bad exchange rate then its going to suck, but that's an issue you'd need to take up with your Government, not Gaming Companies.

What you're asking for has consequences. Theres plenty of folks out there who set up fake accounts just to benefit off reduced pricing because of the aforementioned bad exchange rate. Can't say I agree with games costing 80 or 90 quid these days, but if everyone is just allowed to cheat the system and pay 20 quid for a 60 quid game, games don't get made anymore.

Do you even understand what regional pricing is? I understand it must be upsetting for an example Americans to pay 60$ for the same game while Turkish people pay 30$ etc. But while an average American earns 1.5-2k$ a month an average Turkish person earns 400-500$(Numbers are approximate). That's why regional pricing is a thing and it is not something or some mistake only DE does. Amazon, Youtube, Spotify, Netflix, most of publishers in Steam etc. all apply regional pricing. Even McDonalds does this, check Big Mac index. Also the previous regional prices were definetely set by DE. Let me explain the situation to you:

-Steam was using TL in Turkey. Devs/publishers decided the price of things.

-Steam changed to USD in Turkey. Recommended new USD prices to devs/publishers for regional pricing(approximately half of the US prices.)

-If the dev/publisher didn't make a confirmation it was defaulted to US price.

So to be clear I am not demanding anything. I am just asking if there are plans to bring regional pricing back or if it will stay like this in the hopes maybe someone from DE reads this post.

Edited by ScaLee
  • Like 6

4 hours ago, ScaLee said:

Do you even understand what regional pricing is? I understand it must be upsetting for an example Americans to pay 60$ for the same game while Turkish people pay 30$ etc. But while an average American earns 1.5-2k$ a month an average Turkish person earns 400-500$(Numbers are approximate). That's why regional pricing is a thing and it is not something or some mistake only DE does. Amazon, Youtube, Spotify, Netflix, most of publishers in Steam etc. all apply regional pricing. Even McDonalds does this, check Big Mac index. Also the previous regional prices were definetely set by DE. Let me explain the situation to you:

-Steam was using TL in Turkey. Devs/publishers decided the price of things.

-Steam changed to USD in Turkey. Recommended new USD prices to devs/publishers for regional pricing(approximately half of the US prices.)

-If the dev/publisher didn't make a confirmation it was defaulted to US price.

So to be clear I am not demanding anything. I am just asking if there are plans to bring regional pricing back or if it will stay like this in the hopes maybe someone from DE reads this post.

2 mistakes. The assumption I'm American (for some reason) and your misunderstanding of regional pricing. Considering you wanted to turn this into a condescending explanation game, I'll go ahead and play:

Regional Pricing never has been nor never will be a fixed figure. It's foolish of anyone to think that it was. It has always been a variable figure, examined and adjusted by many companies over many years many times. This is simply an instance of the examination, results, and adjustment being made happening again. No nefarious plot, no greed, nothing. You likely had about a 60%+ discount on everything for years, and now you don't. The mere idea that this shouldnt be correct just because you want to use the words "regional pricing" is silly. Shout at the wind all you want, it will not change anything explained from being the truth.

You also missed the big picture. Because your Countries currency has been at the bottom of the barrel continuously for probably over a decade now, as explained earlier, players worldwide were creating fake Turkish accounts to abuse your almost-never-ending discount. I never claimed this was caused by the people of Turkey nor did anyone else, because we all already know who caused it. Companies up and down the gaming industry are losing millions, and gaming is indeed a business. It simply doesn't exist at all unless it is. Its extremely likely that pressure regarding this lost revenue came from much bigger companies, like Sony or Microsoft. And it worked. Keep in mind too that companies losing revenue historically leads to sections being downgraded or closed altogether, i believe the technical term for this is "many people losing their jobs". But lets not dwell on the aforementioned consequences of your request for too long. Essentially by moaning to the likes of DE or Steam, you're shouting at a Receptionist because you're meeting with a companies CEO didn't go as planned.

Again, it's kind of hard to feel any way sorry about this considering you've spent the last (probably) decade getting everything relatively cheaper than everyone else even with regional pricing included. If we even just focused on one single system, there's likely more PlayStations registered to your country than there are people actually living there. Other methods to shut this abuse down over the years have failed, and now it's this strategies turn. Theres only one single way of reversing this, and that's by collectively making sure your Countries Economy isn't a haven for morally corrupt gamers. Not an easy task at all considering you're being advised the answer to all of this is to "improve your Countries economy", but difficulty does not determine truth.

We're done here

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

1 hour ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

2 mistakes. The assumption I'm American (for some reason) and your misunderstanding of regional pricing. Considering you wanted to turn this into a condescending explanation game, I'll go ahead and play:

Regional Pricing never has been nor never will be a fixed figure. It's foolish of anyone to think that it was. It has always been a variable figure, examined and adjusted by many companies over many years many times. This is simply an instance of the examination, results, and adjustment being made happening again. No nefarious plot, no greed, nothing. You likely had about a 60%+ discount on everything for years, and now you don't. The mere idea that this shouldnt be correct just because you want to use the words "regional pricing" is silly. Shout at the wind all you want, it will not change anything explained from being the truth.

You also missed the big picture. Because your Countries currency has been at the bottom of the barrel continuously for probably over a decade now, as explained earlier, players worldwide were creating fake Turkish accounts to abuse your almost-never-ending discount. I never claimed this was caused by the people of Turkey nor did anyone else, because we all already know who caused it. Companies up and down the gaming industry are losing millions, and gaming is indeed a business. It simply doesn't exist at all unless it is. Its extremely likely that pressure regarding this lost revenue came from much bigger companies, like Sony or Microsoft. And it worked. Keep in mind too that companies losing revenue historically leads to sections being downgraded or closed altogether, i believe the technical term for this is "many people losing their jobs". But lets not dwell on the aforementioned consequences of your request for too long. Essentially by moaning to the likes of DE or Steam, you're shouting at a Receptionist because you're meeting with a companies CEO didn't go as planned.

Again, it's kind of hard to feel any way sorry about this considering you've spent the last (probably) decade getting everything relatively cheaper than everyone else even with regional pricing included. If we even just focused on one single system, there's likely more PlayStations registered to your country than there are people actually living there. Other methods to shut this abuse down over the years have failed, and now it's this strategies turn. Theres only one single way of reversing this, and that's by collectively making sure your Countries Economy isn't a haven for morally corrupt gamers. Not an easy task at all considering you're being advised the answer to all of this is to "improve your Countries economy", but difficulty does not determine truth.

We're done here

You keep overlooking my words. About you not being an American, I wasn't talking about you especially but more in the general sense because I was talking about USD and TL. Also I literally said I am not demanding anything, regional pricing or discount like you say. I am just looking for one of the two answers:

a)"Nah, we decided not to apply regional pricing anymore."

b)"Yeah that escaped our notice after the currency change, we are working/planning on new prices."

First you say it is Steam who decides the prices. Which is wrong. Then you keep going about why regional pricing is not good. A bit unnecassary considering I am not demanding regional pricing/discount. I am just asking if it will be applied again. I am fine with both the answer a or b. I know I am not in a place to demand anything. But you will probably overlook it again. Anyway at least this post had some interaction thanks to you. Have a nice day.

Edited by ScaLee
  • Like 3

On 2023-12-08 at 1:01 PM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

We're done here

Congratulations, you've just entirely missed the point on why regional pricing exists and why OP is concerned about it being potentially overlooked. It doesn't matter whether the change was intentional or accidental. It matters to speak up about it so that players affected can get a proper answer about it.

It's a bit sad that you consider it a "discount", even though regional pricing is specifically meant to balance out the cost of something based on the local economy. There is regional pricing on gasoline in California too, and it's in the opposite direction lol. I'm on the east coast of the United States (New England), and I'm not getting a "discount" on fuel because I don't live in California. The same sort of logic applies here (as OP pointed out in their own comment).

What bothers me about regional pricing is how easily it can be abused and the lack of safeguards. There is no way it can be that hard to sniff out abuse based on several metrics such as trends in login data, billing addresses, and billing account origins. It is rather sad that retailers and major companies would rather just punish the people of smaller countries one at a time (because the Western consumer market is so large between Europe and North America) than have a robust security system to protect the minority who are affected the most and punish those who try to exploit the difference.

Back to my fuel comparison, there is "Red Diesel" fuel for the farming and construction industry. It is a dyed diesel fuel that is untaxed specifically for those industries. It is illegal to use this fuel in commercial vehicles. That dye is the "security" measure to ensure people are not using untaxed fuel in their commercial or private vehicles. That's probably not the best comparison I could have made, but it would be nice if regional pricing had more securities in place to protect the reason it exists in the first place and value those smaller customers who are not making nearly as much money or living in a different economy than your average first world household. 

Here is hoping that DE just overlooked the adjustments that were automatically applied. If it is here to stay though, that sucks :(.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6

11 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Congratulations, you've just entirely missed the point on why regional pricing exists and why OP is concerned about it being potentially overlooked. It doesn't matter whether the change was intentional or accidental. It matters to speak up about it so that players affected can get a proper answer about it.

It's a bit sad that you consider it a "discount", even though regional pricing is specifically meant to balance out the cost of something based on the local economy. There is regional pricing on gasoline in California too, and it's in the opposite direction lol. I'm on the east coast of the United States (New England), and I'm not getting a "discount" on fuel because I don't live in California. The same sort of logic applies here (as OP pointed out in their own comment).

What bothers me about regional pricing is how easily it can be abused and the lack of safeguards. There is no way it can be that hard to sniff out abuse based on several metrics such as trends in login data, billing addresses, and billing account origins. It is rather sad that retailers and major companies would rather just punish the people of smaller countries one at a time (because the Western consumer market is so large between Europe and North America) than have a robust security system to protect the minority who are affected the most and punish those who try to exploit the difference.

Back to my fuel comparison, there is "Red Diesel" fuel for the farming and construction industry. It is a dyed diesel fuel that is untaxed specifically for those industries. It is illegal to use this fuel in commercial vehicles. That dye is the "security" measure to ensure people are not using untaxed fuel in their commercial or private vehicles. That's probably not the best comparison I could have made, but it would be nice if regional pricing had more securities in place to protect the reason it exists in the first place and value those smaller customers who are not making nearly as much money or living in a different economy than your average first world household. 

Here is hoping that DE just overlooked the adjustments that were automatically applied. If it is here to stay though, that sucks :(.

The irony of starting a post by stating someone missed a point, and immediately proceeding to miss the point about the "Discount" remark being made, is pretty incredible. Thank you, was having a long stressful day and having something to make me chuckle a bit helped. 

On 2023-12-08 at 7:20 PM, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Brain dead take of the day. Nope read more of their posts, lol.

Just because you do not understand something it doesn't mean you should feel the need to talk about it.

Edited by L3512
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, L3512 said:

Brain dead take of the day. Nope read more of their posts, lol.

Just because you do not understand something it doesn't mean you should feel the need to talk about it.

Great advice, I take it that's why you didn't talk about it at all and only posted a silly childish reply to something that doesn't involve you. I however do understand it, which is why I had to correct the OP about how regional pricing is very clearly historically variable and discussed the main reason why it changed recently.

I'd ask why you missed all that but we both know you didn't come here to read. Off you go, troll someone else.

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

13 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Great advice, I take it that's why you didn't talk about it at all and only posted a silly childish reply to something that doesn't involve you. I however do understand it, which is why I had to correct the OP about how regional pricing is very clearly historically variable and discussed the main reason why it changed recently.

I'd ask why you missed all that but we both know you didn't come here to read. Off you go, troll someone else.

Oh I read your posts, it's just that they were stupid. Like that stupid that I can't be arsed deconstructing anything, but happily anyone with half an idea of even basic concepts will recognise the BS for what it is.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

The irony of starting a post by stating someone missed a point, and immediately proceeding to miss the point about the "Discount" remark being made, is pretty incredible. Thank you, was having a long stressful day and having something to make me chuckle a bit helped. 

Still doing the same schtick I see,  do you really need to be condescending as always? Anyways, OP, Turkey and Argentina seems to be hit with a price increase because the exchange rate instability for those countries, if I'm not mistaken isn't stable.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, L3512 said:

Oh I read your posts, it's just that they were stupid. Like that stupid that I can't be arsed deconstructing anything, but happily anyone with half an idea of even basic concepts will recognise the BS for what it is.

Still nothing on the subject? Think it's clear where that smell of BS is coming from. You know your way out.

23 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Still doing the same schtick I see,  do you really need to be condescending as always? Anyways, OP, Turkey and Argentina seems to be hit with a price increase because the exchange rate instability for those countries, if I'm not mistaken isn't stable.

Am I supposed to remember you?

38 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Am I supposed to remember you?

You don't have to, but you've made quite an impression for being condescending out of nowhere. Are you going to be mad that I get items ingame cheaper for around 20 dollars cheaper? But saying regional prices is causing companies to go under is disingenuous as hell and you know it. I'm pretty sure the companies have a choice if they want to publish their games with cheaper prices. Look at Atlus and Square.

Hell, even indie games publish with cheaper products and sales in my place. And yes, regional pricing is a necessity because not all countries have the same purchasing power. But that nuance is going to go over your head, yeah?

EDIT: Was trying to do a PoE related achievement earlier. Now that I'm focused here and I was able to crack my knuckles, imma type away more stuff. You aren't wrong about in case of Argentina and Turkey, but I'm going to preface that I haven't looked into this indepth, and I am hearing with what information that has passed through me so far. If I'm not mistaken, Argentina and Turkey's currencies are volatile, and it appears that Steam will put games into USD prices by default. Arguing about this other than asking if it's intentional or not, is pointless and all we can do is assume.

I don't know what the prices were for WF particularly before they shot up, but I do remember seeing a game that's dirt cheap in Argentina. There was a game that I can normally get for 16 usd, while theirs is at around... 3. Right now, I can only assume that if there's regional pricing that worked in the same way for WF, they would likely just jack up the prices, because that's indeed too much for regional pricing, if you ask my opinion.

So you might be right, but that's not set in stone either. However, I'll still say you are condescending, and also, possibly appropriately angry about being told that you are missing the point.

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Stafelund said:

You don't have to, but you've made quite an impression for being condescending out of nowhere. Are you going to be mad that I get items ingame cheaper for around 20 dollars cheaper? But saying regional prices is causing companies to go under is disingenuous as hell and you know it. I'm pretty sure the companies have a choice if they want to publish their games with cheaper prices. Look at Atlus and Square.

Hell, even indie games publish with cheaper products and sales in my place. And yes, regional pricing is a necessity because not all countries have the same purchasing power. But that nuance is going to go over your head, yeah?

EDIT: Was trying to do a PoE related achievement earlier. Now that I'm focused here and I was able to crack my knuckles, imma type away more stuff. You aren't wrong about in case of Argentina and Turkey, but I'm going to preface that I haven't looked into this indepth, and I am hearing with what information that has passed through me so far. If I'm not mistaken, Argentina and Turkey's currencies are volatile, and it appears that Steam will put games into USD prices by default. Arguing about this other than asking if it's intentional or not, is pointless and all we can do is assume.

I don't know what the prices were for WF particularly before they shot up, but I do remember seeing a game that's dirt cheap in Argentina. There was a game that I can normally get for 16 usd, while theirs is at around... 3. Right now, I can only assume that if there's regional pricing that worked in the same way for WF, they would likely just jack up the prices, because that's indeed too much for regional pricing, if you ask my opinion.

So you might be right, but that's not set in stone either. However, I'll still say you are condescending, and also, possibly appropriately angry about being told that you are missing the point.

Sorry but did you want a post that starts with "you're being disingenuous" and ends with "you might be right" to be taken seriously? 

Dont answer actually i don't know why I'm asking to be honest, you can't possibly be taken seriously after your very first reply was an accusation of condescension mixed with a laughably self-centered opinion of yourself being memorable. We could have had a conversation but you chose your first post poorly, so off you go. 

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

17 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Sorry but did you want a post that starts with "you're being disingenuous" and ends with "you might be right" to be taken seriously? 

Dont answer actually i don't know why I'm asking to be honest, you can't possibly be taken seriously after your very first reply was an accusation of condescension mixed with a laughably self-centered opinion of yourself being memorable. We could have had a conversation but you chose your first post poorly, so off you go. 

You do realize that I added the edit, said that I was playing at that time so I wasn't fully focused? Could have added the strikethrough to hammer that point in but some seconds of reading might have saved you some time.

EDIT: Oh, and I wasn't talking about myself being memorable. I was calling you out for your similar behavior from before. I don't give a damn if you remember me or not. How the hell did you get to this conclusion?

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

You do realize that I added the edit, said that I was playing at that time so I wasn't fully focused? Could have added the strikethrough to hammer that point in but some seconds of reading might have saved you some time.

EDIT: Oh, and I wasn't talking about myself being memorable. I was calling you out for your similar behavior from before. I don't give a damn if you remember me or not. How the hell did you get to this conclusion?

Read the first part of this, chuckled at the idea that you just admitted you're unable to read your own post back to yourself as a reminder before continuing it, disregarded the rest.

Are you done yet? It'd be great if you were, you aren't qualified to advise anyone, about anything, ever, so without that you dont really have a purpose here. The mere idea you'd think I'd be interested in what you have to say after your first post is genuinely astounding. The "self centred memorable" part at least is being clarified more and more with each post. The two would clearly be connected.

But I digress, you done?

Edited by (PSN)MYKK678

11 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Still nothing on the subject? Think it's clear where that smell of BS is coming from. You know your way out.

Dude you started up with nothing and still haven't posted anything relevant or correct.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

Read the first part of this, chuckled at the idea that you just admitted you're unable to read your own post back to yourself as a reminder before continuing it, disregarded the rest.

Are you done yet? It'd be great if you were, you aren't qualified to advise anyone, about anything, ever, so without that you dont really have a purpose here. The mere idea you'd think I'd be interested in what you have to say after your first post is genuinely astounding. The "self centred memorable" part at least is being clarified more and more with each post. The two would clearly be connected.

But I digress, you done?

What point are you trying to prove? You're so blatantly belligerent that you remind me of that masked wojak meme where the dude is masked with a smug face, but if you look underneath the guy is crying with these "hah your post is stupid i chuckled" with how you keep doing this, and this isn't your first. I just know that you'll exit the thread with a smug goodbye after being clowned on, and come back if it's still active and look down on everyone unnecessarily again. 

It'd be one thing if I never noticed that and never read, and backtracked. And double downed on top of it. Yet, I didn't, I owned up to it. Unlike you who is triple downing, getting mad when someone keeps telling you you're missing the point of this thread. You're giving an impression that you throw a fit it someone makes mistakes even if they do something about it. That's honestly scary. 

The most important thing is if you correct yourself or not, doesn't matter how, and you recoginize your mistakes. Edit button exists in the first place. I could have edited them away, but that's beside the point. Doubling down like you do despite how wrong it is, now that's no bueno. 

6 hours ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

The mere idea you'd think I'd be interested in what you have to say after your first post is genuinely astounding. The "self centred memorable" part at least is being clarified more and more with each post. The two would clearly be connected.

But I digress, you done?

Yet here you are, scraping the bottom of the barrel for what to say against what I had to say and arguing about it and came to this crazy conclusion. You're reaching. 

Edited by Stafelund
Added stuff
  • Like 3

What point are you trying to prove? You're so blatantly belligerent that you remind me of that masked wojak meme where the dude is masked with a smug face, but if you look underneath the guy is crying with these "hah your post is stupid i chuckled" with how you keep doing this, and this isn't your first. I just know that you'll exit the thread with a smug goodbye after being clowned on, and come back if it's still active and look down on everyone unnecessarily again. 

It'd be one thing if I never noticed that and never read, and backtracked. And double downed on top of it. Yet, I didn't, I owned up to it. Unlike you who is triple downing, getting mad when someone keeps telling you you're missing the point of this thread. You're giving an impression that you throw a fit it someone makes mistakes even if they do something about it. That's honestly scary. 

The most important thing is if you correct yourself or not, doesn't matter how, and you recoginize your mistakes. Edit button exists in the first place. I could have edited them away, but that's beside the point. Doubling down like you do despite how wrong it is, now that's no bueno. 

Yet here you are, scraping the bottom of the barrel for what to say against what I had to say and arguing about it and came to this crazy conclusion. You're reaching. 

I'm sure someone will read that. I won't of course, I could not possibly have made that more clear in the last reply. To make something else as equally clear, I'm not even ignoring your post to "get at" you, as I've explained your opinion is incredibly worthless now given how you decided to start posting. As far as I know the post could be agreeing with me, and I'll never know, because its contents just don't matter anymore.

So again, hopefully for the last time, you done yet?

20 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

I'm sure someone will read that. I won't of course, I could not possibly have made that more clear in the last reply. To make something else as equally clear, I'm not even ignoring your post to "get at" you, as I've explained your opinion is incredibly worthless now given how you decided to start posting. As far as I know the post could be agreeing with me, and I'll never know, because its contents just don't matter anymore.

So again, hopefully for the last time, you done yet?

Sure you didn't. With how out of touch you are at times and spew the unrealistic of takes, I'm gonna have to press X to doubt on that one. I'm going to assume, that since the posts are clowning at you for not understanding what the thread is about, of course you'd be inclined to disregard it, lmao.

You likely need help, you get insufferably hostile all the time at with something as tame as what Voltage said. And it's even more obvious since I'm calling you out on it directly.

Oh, and stop projecting, thank you. It's not like you knew the thread's subject anyway, if you do, then by all means, share your knowledge. Nobody likes people who lash out at other people who disagree like you did here, that alone makes you ineligible to provide insights on almost, well, everywhere.

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Stafelund said:

Sure you didn't. With how out of touch you are at times and spew the unrealistic of takes, I'm gonna have to press X to doubt on that one. I'm going to assume, that since the posts are clowning at you for not understanding what the thread is about, of course you'd be inclined to disregard it, lmao.

You likely need help, you get insufferably hostile all the time at with something as tame as what Voltage said. And it's even more obvious since I'm calling you out on it directly.

Oh, and stop projecting, thank you. It's not like you knew the thread's subject anyway, if you do, then by all means, share your knowledge. Nobody likes people who lash out at other people who disagree like you did here, that alone makes you ineligible to provide insights on almost, well, everywhere.

More words that aren't being read, smart. So are you done yet?

48 minutes ago, (PSN)MYKK678 said:

More words that aren't being read, smart. So are you done yet?

Of course, being a belligerent guy you are, this is something you'd say. I don't see any point in arguing with this level of stubbornness. But yeah, the moment you spew dumb arguments here again, I'll probably call it out again, if the topic becomes alive and progresses other than our bickering (and if I'm interested and have too much time in my hands)

Edited by Stafelund
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, Stafelund said:

Of course, being a belligerent guy you are, this is something you'd say. I don't see any point in arguing with this level of stubbornness. But yeah, the moment you spew dumb arguments here I'll likely call it out again, if the topic becomes alive and progresses (and if I'm interested and have too much time in my hands)

Think I just spotted why you're having difficulty understanding that not one single word you've typed has been read. Looks like that's actually pretty normal for you in other threads too.

Oh but lest I forget, are you done yet? Painting a pretty vivid picture of a bitter grudge-holding person at this stage, still typing away knowing full well it means nothing but still doing so just to try to be annoying. Hasn't worked of course, didnt elsewhere either luckily, so I've no problem continuing to ask you to do something you should have had the sense to do hours ago.

So are you done or is there still some tantrum energy left?