Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

put Ember back in Conclave

traybong111

DE could simply disable all her abilities except her 1 in Conclave. Volt hasn't had his 4 work in forever but he's still one of the better frames here.

(Do not fecking touch Volt DE I swear to god)

A lot of Warframes could be included in Conclave if abilities weren't a concern. Like, I'd gladly give up all of Harrow's abilities if it meant his Prime gets back in and he gets a small boost to mobility or base HP.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, traybong111 said:

DE could simply disable all her abilities except her 1 in Conclave. Volt hasn't had his 4 work in forever but he's still one of the better frames here.

(Do not fecking touch Volt DE I swear to god)

A lot of Warframes could be included in Conclave if abilities weren't a concern. Like, I'd gladly give up all of Harrow's abilities if it meant his Prime gets back in and he gets a small boost to mobility or base HP.

True yea and inaros prime who literally had same stats as reg inaros but for some reason they took him out of conclave. Even though reg inaros still in. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)
On 2024-02-18 at 3:20 AM, traybong111 said:

As a long time Ember hater who misses Flash Accelerant more than anything I would like her to be able to add fire damage to her weapons without the augment. Frost doesn't have an innate cold damage addition either to be fair, but he has supreme area lockdown and better armor strip than Ember (not to mention wholly superior selection of Augments, which isn't hard to do because all of Ember's Augments are lazy uncreative trash.) Volt has the shield which is one of the best damage-amplifying abilities in the game disguised as a defense ability and the less I say about Toxic Lash the better. 

I've also always wanted the "elemental" frames to have their own little spin on their 1s. Saryn has the most unique iteration but Frost's lingering ice patches and Volt's chain lightning are good enough I suppose (though I wouldn't mind a buff either.) So Fireball's spin would be that Ember can throw out multiple at a time--2 at rank 1 and all the way up to 5 at rank 3--to make up for the relatively small AoE on individual projectile. However, that runs into, yet again, her 1 and 4 being redundant with each other--which is a design overlap that, yet again, only Saryn has received any kind of thought for. 

So basically buff or change Fireball (and Freeze). Give her heat damage overdrive so that infinitely scaling energy cost on Immolation feels like it's fueling something worthwhile at least. Could even call it Overheat for old time's sake. 

DE pls I love my Volt, I love my Frost, I even love Saryn (I've forgiven her for the electricity bug) Please gib complete elemental frames in Conclave I beg 

Edited by traybong111

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-03-27 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Megan said:

UPDATE 35.5: DANTE UNBOUND

Ability 3: Scarab Shell

• Balanced for Conclave: Scarab Armor does not deal AoE damage while charging. 

Ability 4: Scarab Swarm

• Balanced for Conclave: Swarm Kavats do not spawn and the Health scaling is halved.  

DE I want to appreciate the Inaros and Loki changes, I'm just confused that you went through the trouble of changing his abilities in Conclave to keep him in but Inaros Prime is still out? Despite having exact same stats? Why?

(Also please look at Inaros again in Conclave just for a moment, he suffers PvE status procs, but otherwise he seems fine)

Anyway please give Ember the curtest of your attention to put her back in Conclave. I'd prefer to have all her abilities except her 1 disabled in Conclave, but I don't mind suggesting number tweaks for Immolation (cannot exceed 50% DR, heat gauge rate fixed at +12%/s, energy consumption rate is unchanged from PvE at 10/s) and Inferno (drastically reduced damage, reduced targeting range with stricter LoS check, reduced meteor AoE, no persistent heat ring on hit, cannot call more than 2 meteors regardless of extra energy).

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
Posted (edited)

I appreciate a lot of the number tweaks coming with Heirloom. It'd have been nice to see some innate fire-procs-on-weapons addition somewhere in her kit; if you're not going to do anything with her 4's swirling fire or its middling damage maybe hitting the swirling flames could add a portion of weapon damage as heat procs within its AOE. Hell give Frost some innate cold damage addition to weapons too if you really need them to be symmetrical--it's not like I haven't been asking for exactly that in a while.

Thanks for the changes and it would put the cherry on top if she'd be back in Conclave.

Edited by traybong111

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...