Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame generator request DLSS3 and FSR3

swatcraft90

Hello, how are you? I'd like to make a suggestion. I've noticed that you've been aiming to improve Warframe's graphics, bringing us DLSS Super Resolution and FSR. I think it would be a great addition to Warframe to have a frame generator, as I believe it's the future of gaming. The FSR Frame Generator is a novelty, and few games currently have access to it. I request that you try to add DLSS3 and FSR3 to our beloved game, Warframe.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Just tried out AMD's Frame generation on Warframe in the preview driver. AMD users can enable frame generation in the driver side.

So i've maxed out the games gfx and it runs fine, goes from without frame gen enabled 94fps-144 (averages around 110).

With Frame generation on i get 220-290fps. Pretty impressive and smooth. The latency hit is only 5-10ms. Which keeps frame times still around the same levels i play VR games at. So i wouldnt call it anywhere near a problem.

Ofcourse the problem with frame generation is the lower your base fps the larger hit to image quality and latency you suffer. It would be pretty bad at sub 40fps i think.

Edited by CarrotSalad