The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[Screenshots] Frost Heirloom Signa - energy channels are still broken...

-LB-Tanuki

The problem I am talking about has to do with the vfx effect.

With its default colors, the Frost Heirloom Signa effect has a smooth gradient and it appears to be transparent, but... the moment we start changing seccondary energy, this is what we get: 

I've included white, midtones and black to show that brightness is not causing the problem.

wz5dJZ8.png

Basically, the darker the color we pick, the brighter, sharper and more concentrated the effect gets, which... knowing how every other item in warframe works, is not a normal behaviour. I understand why the vfx effect gets brighter when selecting light values but having similar result when using darks makes absolutely no sense.

Before I purchased the pack, I previewed everything it had to offer, simply to make sure that I like its content, and... The Frost Heirloom Signa looked different from what we currently have in the game. For a couple of hours, after I got the items delivered to me, the vfx effect was almost invisible and I loved it, but then... the Hotfix 33.6.7 happened.

KKzWF32.png

I am aware that on release, the Frost Heirloom Signa was also broken but with the Hotfix 33.6.7, we went from broken to super broken. Like... how is this possible, that a man can not even recreate the original look of an item? I am 100% sure that there is something wrong with the seccondary energy channel.

I am very disappointed DE. This is not how you advertised this product and I honestly feel cheated. I've spent the money on something that you guys changed after the fact, which in result made me stop using it.

Edited by -LB-Tanuki
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...

The are not 'broken', they just look a bit different.
The fact, that only 5 ppl reacted to your topic since December, 14th, might give you a hint how important that is for all other Tenno.
I do have the heirloom cosmetics as well and I am OK with it.

-c0y

Posted (edited)
On 2024-05-08 at 9:47 AM, _COY_ said:

The are not 'broken', they just look a bit different.
The fact, that only 5 ppl reacted to your topic since December, 14th, might give you a hint how important that is for all other Tenno.
I do have the heirloom cosmetics as well and I am OK with it.

-c0y

For someone who loves tasteless/overworked fashion and 1000 effects stacked on top of eachother, this prolly isn't an issue but for someone like myself, who prefers not to look like a christmas tree, it is. What I got is not what I paid for...

I sugest you to go to the arsenal, pull out your Frost Heirloom Signa, reset all values and using only secondary energy color, try recreating default vfx effect. After the fact, please tell me how not broken it is.

Edited by -LB-Tanuki

• -LB-Tanuki changed the title to [Screenshots] Frost Heirloom Signa - energy channels are still broken...