The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why did you guys make Void Dash / Sling more clunky?

Xzorn

Operator Void Dash used to be nice and crisp.
Now it's off target and has a slight delay before you can do it or repeat it. I don't get it.

Also I think you have an opportunity to integrate Durviri melee into the rest of the game via stealth. double jump and dash maneuvers.

Operator stealth Finishers, Double Jump bounce off an enemy and slam, Dash through cutting enemies, Slide attacks crippling enemies or wall attacks and roll through enemies. You can add some simple combos to this as well. Dash into enemies,  double jump off one then slam the ground. Wall jump attack which rolls after leading into a void slash.

There's some potential here. Adding around +30% Sprint Speed would certainly go a long way too.

1 minute ago, Xzorn said:

Operator Void Dash used to be nice and crisp.
Now it's off target and has a slight delay before you can do it or repeat it. I don't get it.

Long time players made a big stink about this when Sling was first shown. Basically radio silence on why this had to happen. My personal guess is to make it easier for Mobile and handhelds to use Operator movement while also slowing down the player.

I really wish Void Dash was kept as is but nerfed a little if they had to slow us down. I much rather be slower and crisp than be given delays and chunkiness.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

now that i have used void sling for significant amount of time and had use dash in the past  i can honestly say that void dash was WAY smother and just felt better in gamepley
void movemnts are just not fun to use anymore its SLOW and clunky 
in a game that's praised for its snapy and fluid movements this doesn't make sence
will this change anything i dont know but i will still say somthing as that is the point of feedback
so thank you DE for being game developers that will really listen to honest criticisms