Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unarmed during bounties

Tree_Peel

Everytime I start a bounty as Volt Prime, regardless of the faction it's for, regardless of the location, I start out 'unarmed', despite being fully decked out. It's not the end of the world because I can just equip the weapons but I always go in charging to the fight and I end up taking a few hits before realizing I'm not attacking back.

This has only started happening after the Whispers in the Wall update, and only for bounties (it happened during a profit-taker bounty as well). For normal missions this doesn't happen. As far as I can tell this only affects my Volt Prime, as my Titania Prime was unaffected by this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I can also confirm this. For me it has been Protea and it happened to me both on Nintendo switch and on PC, but also even before I merged my accounts. I’ve encountered this issue on zariman, sanctum anatomica and Fortuna. On Fortuna it’s been when I tried to do exploiter bounty and on Sanctum it was when I did assassination. However, when I started the mission from navigation and not as a bounty, there was no issue. 

EDIT: Tried switching to Wisp and first bounty was okay, but when I repeated it I was unarmed again. Dying helped. 

Edited by smolbon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, it’s been happening since whispers and has not been fixed yet. But most of the time switching weapons helps and if not that, then good ole archweapon equipping or dying