Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

5 out of 8 voca (spoilers)

BethTheBean

Question

Good evening.

I've been solo farming voca in the extermination mission. Using the animal instinct mod, the orokin eye, and the helminth ability, I always come out 5/8 voca.

I'm wondering if there's a bug, or there are levels to high or low that don't show up on the radar? Maybe it's just a horrible run of bad luck?

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

No bugs, I assume. With a full squad and several people dropping their Orokin Eye air support it's not uncommon to leave any mission with 8/8 Volca. And yeah, while some spots tend to be good bets for Volca (Egg. Extraction room), some are not really obvious at all.

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93

This are the common location of Voca

1. Behind the gate portculis. Enter from the destructable entrance on the corridor above it

2. Behind two locked yellow sigil door. Enter from the pipe on the middle hall (with round platform in the middle)

3. Inside hidden room near the "brain". Enter from the nearby ceilling on the left corridor from the brain

4. Behind locked yellow sigil door near the extraction. Enter from the ceilling to the left of the extraction point.

5. Any study/end room

6. Hidden on the farside of the open area/desert void (?). It's inside the cliff where you can see giant Wally statue in the void (this is the location where I use orokin eye cause it's well hidden).

Edited by BroDutt