The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Linked PC Account Went Well

(XBOX)Mystic Chimera

I linked my PC account to both my home Xbox and Switch and it went without a hitch. Thank you I have been waiting for this for a long time.

I had to play the intro on the switch to give it a Warframe account - so FYI to others.

I had an old migrated xbox account, My daughter had an xbox warframe account so she got a big plat gift before I overrode the account.

I switched around between them and all seems fine.

• Like 3

Okay so currently I have a Series S with a new Warframe account which I just made not even two weeks ago because I heard about the cross platform save. My PSN(my primary option) account has my main Warframe account with everything. On top of that I did make a PC Warframe account because I thought you had to have a pc account to merge your existing ones. So my question is if I merge my xbox to my psn I’ll be fine?

45 minutes ago, (PSN)Blueghast9 said:

Correct, from what I understand the only thing you'll need to do is make sure you select your PSN as the primary account when the merge becomes available for it.

Thanks for the response I appreciate it hopefully the DE Team has a way to recover any/everybody’s progress and loot with all the merging and etc. 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)MrTake1 said:

Thanks for the response I appreciate it hopefully the DE Team has a way to recover any/everybody’s progress and loot with all the merging and etc. 

I think in your case you would be Linking as it sounds like your fresh accounts missed the cutoff date so rather than combining those accounts and their contents with Merging you would be overwriting them with Linking in order to make your PSN progress available through other platforms. Carefully read the news post and the FAQ information in the other thread!

https://www.warframe.com/news/cross-platform-save

&

Edited by CosmicChaotix
added links

9 hours ago, CosmicChaotix said:

I think in your case you would be Linking as it sounds like your fresh accounts missed the cutoff date so rather than combining those accounts and their contents with Merging you would be overwriting them with Linking in order to make your PSN progress available through other platforms. Carefully read the news post and the FAQ information in the other thread!

https://www.warframe.com/news/cross-platform-save

&

Thank you for your response and the info I appreciate that greatly. My accounts I guess are still “new” my psn being the oldest between them. I’m not gonna lie the way everything reads on their FAQ is a little confusing. I’m not sure how to go about it and I understand merging and linking are doing two different things, maybe I’m reading to fast through the FAQ or maybe I’m misunderstanding something. The whole process is kinda everywhere at the moment, we’ll figure it out though. Also I’m not sure what that cut off date thing is and how that works I did make my Xbox Warframe account after the cut off however, my psn account was made prior way in advance of their cut off date. 

Edited by (PSN)MrTake1