Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Can't link additional platforms after linking switch account to PC account and selecting switch as primary account

gl9k

I bought prime access on my PC account to enable me to link my accounts (I am ineligible for merge due to account copy to switch) and did so and set my switch save as my primary save (deleting the PC account). Now it's acting like I am not in the current wave again and I can't link additional platforms (maybe because my PC save which bought prime access is now deleted?)

8 minutes ago, Jusi05 said:

didn't happen for me definitely a bug i linked my pc and ps5 account making ps5 primary then merged all 4 of my accounts together did you open a support ticket?

Yeah, but did you need to buy prime access to get access to cross save wave?

1 hour ago, (NSW)gl9k said:

I bought prime access on my PC account to enable me to link my accounts (I am ineligible for merge due to account copy to switch) and did so and set my switch save as my primary save (deleting the PC account). Now it's acting like I am not in the current wave again and I can't link additional platforms (maybe because my PC save which bought prime access is now deleted?)

Yeah, unfortunately that seems to be behaving as expected. Once you overwrote the PC account with the Switch account, you lost access to the wave (and I presume you also lost the Prime Access content you purchased). Might be worth filing a ticket with DE because you lost the product you paid for, but yeah, that's a bummer. 

• Like 2