Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Joke... Stalker...

IaijutsuRonin

Wow really did he Target the Cyro-pod or was the targeted Tenno besides it? If Stalker aimed for the cyro-pod over the target to force a fail for the mission then damn Stalker is much more frightening than I ever expected him to be. By the way Magnetic seems to work very well against a Stalker and Quick Thinking might be a necessity now.

Edited by AllanIncubi

Stalker Debuffs Iron skin he debuffs any self buff or team buff but yes he is very very very deadly

he's cutting through over 2k worth of damage after debuffing iron skin. would it matter at that point that he's debuffing it? christ, at the rate he's doing damage, it wouldn't matter if he's cancelling it or not.

Well the debuff on anything slightly hurts your shields, I believe, but it does a small stagger and just think of Stalker as another player. He does need a slight nerf to his damage but not a lot this is how Stalker is ment to be and should be someone to fear he stalks and kill tenno for a living of course hes gonna be good at it.

Stalker came to us on survival mission where we almost died and started to kill the Graneer, we were so happy that we can survival ( by the way we were on 45 min ) by the happiness ends in seconds he killed all of us in seconds, seriously in seconds. He took out my Rhino in two hits ( 810 Shield +Armor + Full Armor mod and 300 HP) in 2 hits !! That bloody hell stalker is too strong !! 

What I think is even worse then him being able to randomly 1-shot *every* frame in the game?

If you happen to like shade and have him equipped then you have a giant "Kill me!" sign floating next to you.

Why? Stalker will dispel shades cloak. That will stagger you and damage you 100 points. He will then attack you. If you're still somehow alive shade will re-cloak you.

Repeat until death with *nothing* you can do because you're being prema-staggered by stalker.

I love having shade equipped...but the stalker actively punishes me for playing with something I like.

And if you happen to like the squishier caster frames....when you see the lights flicker you just get ready to bend over and take it because he can kill you with any of his attacks at that point and is using a super aimbot. Its just not fun or fair to fight him anymore.

maxed rage, quick thinking, vigor, 7/10 vitality and 7/10 redirection on rhino with thrakk helmet.

1100 something shield

785 something health.

i managed to solo him, but i had 50 health when it was over.

take what you want from that. is he soloable... barely

once i finally got a bead on him my soma took him down in under 2 seconds. 

instead of making him brutally offense oriented, i'd say reduce that a bit and beef up his defenses.

draw the fight out a bit more and make it "fun" challenging instead of "holy cra..." dead. challenging.

Edited by xethier

exactly, i rarely run with that setup. but since i was solo doing completion stuff in pluto...

he also seems to spawn on me far more often when i'm solo... so... that has become my new solo setup all the time.

(i also managed to get a scan on him while he was de-spawning)

xethier Ok you took him solo, that's just fine, but when he appears in T3 voids that's not the fun part, and that bastard is just killing everyone. we manage to bring him to half of his health.

you misunderstand my point. i took him solo with a stupid amount of defense mods specifically because he's spawning in like 3 out of 4 missions i do solo these days. and the end result is that i BARELY managed to take him with nothing but defense mods and the "god mode" rage + quick thinking.

i think he's way too powerful and isn't "fun" anymore. he's just a pita.

the stronger the stalker the better.

for me I get up on a box deploy an electric shield and shoot his face with my sobek until it dies.

And without Volt ?

Even better now, he won't leave after killing you, only revive and he'll stilll be there... Did DE decide to make Stalker some sick Platinum factory on our back ? Or do we have to activate the autolock option in the prefs because of console... :/

BTW, what's the point of having "power" if you loose them when you most need them... Stalker is just ridiculous actually, my new weapon against him, Alt F4... and I usually go play something else, something I can have fun with. The game is becoming frustratingly boring.

Last upddates have ruined most of the fun for me... 

I have maxed hp, shield, armor, shield regen mods and used quick thinking with flow (because rage combo is a no go now :S ), I also had iron skin.

I got one shoted.

And I wasnt the target.

Second time I encounter him I was solo. So I ran around and got a shot on him, couldnt check how much I damaged him for but I got one shotted again. He only used teleport and melee on me....once.