The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

[DE]Megan

6 minutes ago, (PSN)KoreanTheSavage_ said:

this!

to be honest, we don't deserve it with how hard DE has been cooking with these Quests.

Yup, but people are gonna be people and still spit in the plate they can and actively choose to eat from, and stay at the plate to keep complaining once and time again, forever.

DE has their flaws, and I have no issue calling them out, but this is just the community reaping what it's sown. And DE's only mistake was informing the commununity of this opportunity, which allows for all the vitriol and entitlement when the obvious happens.

Meanwhile imma Deer Popcorn GIF

Edited by (PSN)Hikuro-93
  • Like 1

whelp, I've come to terms with the fact I probably wont get cross save till 2024, gonna close my link to the site and check back in a bit, if somehow they've managed to stabilise it then cool. if not, also cool. I've been waiting for this since 2017, what's another couple weeks? : p good luck tennobros, i hope at least a few of you get through the wall

• Like 3

3 минуты назад, (PSN)Hikuro-93 сказал:

Да, но люди останутся людьми и по-прежнему будут плевать в тарелку, с которой они могут и активно предпочитают есть, и оставаться у тарелки, чтобы продолжать жаловаться раз за разом, навсегда.

У DE есть свои недостатки, и у меня нет проблем с их выявлением, но это просто сообщество пожинает то, что оно посеяло. И единственной ошибкой DE было информирование сообщества об этой возможности, которая допускает всю язвительность и права, когда происходит очевидное.

Тем временем я Попкорн с оленем GIF

you shouldn't blame people for being human, it's like Black Friday, we've been waiting for this for a long time and the desire to make a dream come true is beyond reason