Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

12/21/2023 Cross Platform Save: Dec 22 Stress Test Window for ALL

Can we please be allowed to select the DOMINANT account with each link/merge instead of selecting the Primary account first?

I merged all my accounts except Xbox to test before modifying my most important account, now I can't merge my Xbox account without overriding it because by PS4 account is set as PRIMARY. I didn't know this would be the permanent account when I did the first merge, I thought it would just be prioritized over the PC account.

I need my Xbox set as Primary, then merge my other accounts to that, or at least the option to select primary again.

I don't care about anything on the PS4, Switch, or PC accounts that are already merged. Should I just delete that merged account and make all new accounts to merge with my Xbox, or can something be amended to prioritize the 'account to be merged' over the previously merged accounts?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, (PSN)SMmania123 said:

So what do I have to do to merge?

I have a PS4 account and an Xbox account. I want to merge the Xbox account with the PS4 account. Xbox is secondary, and PlayStation is primary. What do I have to do to merge them, because it says you need a PC account. Do I have to link the PS account to the PC before I can merge? Someone, please explain what I have to do. My goal is to merge that Xbox account with the PlayStation one being the primary one, and then just play the latest version of that PlayStation account on Xbox, PC, Switch, or whatever else.

Edit: Both Xbox and PlayStation were made before the deadline.

Hey there. The website says it's mandatory to have a pc acc so i guess they want you to login (website) with the pc acc and link your console acc's to that pc acc. when you do a merge you can select the primary acc. this primary acc will be the one you want to keep all quest progress.

So: created PC acc, login to that PC acc on the WEBSITE. link your PSN acc to the PC acc and select PSN acc as primary. After that you should be able to merge your Xbox acc to the PC acc and it should merge automatically to your PSN acc. But i am certain that you should be doing this on your logged in PC acc on the website since they say so in the instructions

"What do I need to do before connecting my Warframe accounts?

You must first have or create a PC Warframe account. From there, you will be able to Link or Merge one account at a time to that PC account, turning it into a Cross Platform Save Account. Additional platforms can then be Linked or Merged to this Cross Platform Save Account, one platform at a time, until all desired accounts are connected."

1 minute ago, jerryjealously said:

Hey there. The website says it's mandatory to have a pc acc so i guess they want you to login (website) with the pc acc and link your console acc's to that pc acc. when you do a merge you can select the primary acc. this primary acc will be the one you want to keep all quest progress.

So: created PC acc, login to that PC acc on the WEBSITE. link your PSN acc to the PC acc and select PSN acc as primary. After that you should be able to merge your Xbox acc to the PC acc and it should merge automatically to your PSN acc. But i am certain that you should be doing this on your logged in PC acc on the website since they say so in the instructions

"What do I need to do before connecting my Warframe accounts?

You must first have or create a PC Warframe account. From there, you will be able to Link or Merge one account at a time to that PC account, turning it into a Cross Platform Save Account. Additional platforms can then be Linked or Merged to this Cross Platform Save Account, one platform at a time, until all desired accounts are connected."

So create PC account, okay that's done now. Then PSN account is the primary account for linking to PC, after that, I will be able to merge the new account with Xbox? So you have to link the account to the PC account before you can merge to Xbox in my case?

6 minutes ago, (PSN)SMmania123 said:

So create PC account, okay that's done now. Then PSN account is the primary account for linking to PC, after that, I will be able to merge the new account with Xbox? So you have to link the account to the PC account before you can merge to Xbox in my case?

I believe they want you to always connect the acc to the Pc acc. In my understanding you always want to connect your primary acc with the PC acc first in case you can't choose it on the second merge. I wish i knew 100% what happens on the 2nd merge but unfortunately i dont have a 3rd acc. And the guy above you had the problem that he selected his primary acc lsat and couldn't connect it without deleting his progress now because he merged his secondary acc first just to test. But thanks to him we know now, god bless.

Edit: Under account managment on the website you should be able to easily select the next acc to connect while being shown the already connected acc's

Edited by jerryjealously

1 minute ago, jerryjealously said:

I believe they want you to always connect the acc to the Pc acc. In my understanding you always want to connect your primary acc with the PC acc first in case you can't choose it on the second merge. I wish i knew 100% what happens on the 2nd merge but unfortunately i dont have a 3rd acc. And the guy above you had the problem that he selected his primary acc lsat and couldn't connect it without deleting his progress now because he merged his secondary acc first just to test. But thanks to him we know now, god bless.

What Do My Accounts Qualify for?
check.svg
Linking
One or more accounts you wish to connect is ineligible for a One-Time Account Merge. However, you can still Link your accounts to enjoy Cross Platform Save! Please note that you can only maintain Progression, Inventory and Currencies (e.g. Platinum and Regal Aya) from one account.
This PC account was created after the cutoff date and is not eligible for a One-Time Account Merge.
For more information on Account Linking and Account Merging, as well as certain restrictions, click here
Your Accounts
Secondary Account loses all Progression, Inventory, and Currencies. Primary Account keeps all Progression, Inventory, and Currencies.
A primary account was selected for you because of the eligibility rules. Please refer to the FAQ for more details.
PC
xSMmania
Date Account Created: Dec 22nd 2023
Mastery Rank: 0
error.svg

Your Progression from this account will be lost.

All purchased Items, Progression, Inventory and Currencies will be lost.
Primary Account
PlayStation
SMmania123
Mastery Rank: 15
# of Days Logged in: 203
Date Account Created: Aug 19th 2016
error.svg

All data on this account will remain

Link Accounts
IMPORTANT: The Progression, Inventory and Currency from the Primary Account will overwrite the data of the other account selected for Linking.
I understand that this process is irreversible and wish to continue.

- So this is what I see. What I'm trying to figure out is exactly what I need to do. You must have a PC account to do the merging. I don't care about if it overwrites the data for this PC account. What I'm trying to figure out is what happens after that. It says PC will become PSN essentially. So does that mean that after that I'll be able to merge with Xbox account? Because that's my goal, keep PSN as primary the entire time, and just merge the Xbox account. Then have the new PSN account with everything on it.

1 hour ago, CyberneticHFXPrime said:

At the time you performed that migration back then, you agreed being aware of understanding what it inherts. Due to two versions that related to your original Warframe account that existed afterwards, it is logically wrong if Merging of these two verions would be eligible because then users would profit of item duplications. What you think you want to ask them to provide as your solution relatively, is therefore unacceptable - it will not happen. I understand that you made separate progressions between the two versions of your Warframe account, but that you had to consider on your own.

I do not have any progression on the switch account neither do I want to merge the pc and switch account I want to merge the pc and Xbox I could care less about the switch you obviously aren’t getting that I don’t wanna double dip I just want Xbox and pc linked. pc being the parent account I agree you’d shouldn’t be able to link the duplicate but I don’t agree with not being able to merge the main parent account with any other console I repeat I don’t want to merge the duplicates together I want to merge the MAIN PC ACCOUNT TO THE XBOX ACCOUNT THE SWITCH ACCOUNT IS LITERALLY MR 4 and on top of that they never specfied this is a one time merger they said a migration send me the post where it said but if you send that to me it has to be way older than today because they can change anything on any of there post. If you would read my post you would see what I’m saying and not say I’m trying to double dip🙃. Have a good day mate if your stuff is working hop off.

Edited by WavezEQ

I've been playing this game from 2013 (open beta) and I've been waiting for cross save to happen from 2019 and now that I can FINALLY get back to the game, I can't because I'm from a country that is banned on Warframe. I keep getting the #107 error and I've already tried so many VPNs and different locations, it seems it's registered on my account.

Nice DE, very nice.

1 hour ago, Mufn_Man said:

I just merged My PC and Xbox account, making the Xbox my main account. However it kept the PC alias. My xbox name was CyanidMuffin. I tried to change it, but it says it is deemed offensive, I used it on xbox all this time without issue until now, can something be done to change it, or am I just out of luck and need to find a new alias to use?

It will keep & use your pc alias now while playing on pc and your other alias with xbox can still be used on xbox from my experience. I merged my playstation account and it used the corresponding alias on each platform. (It was different)

hace 1 hora, jerryjealously dijo:

Since your acc is so old and there was a merge option back then i think: you didn't do that by any chance? Because if you did you are not able to do a merge again from what i've heard.

I recall that when Warframe was released on PlayStation, there was an option to migrate the account from PC to PlayStation, but I discovered Warframe on PlayStation and started playing it there. Since then, the only other time I believe there was an option to move accounts was when the Switch version was released, which is what I did with my PC account. I barely used it since then, and I've completed all the quests and am up to date with my PC account. I don't think it's fair; I've never been able to merge with any account. Just because I wanted to try the account on Switch, I've lost the opportunity to merge with any other unrelated account. Today, I managed to overwrite the Switch account with the main one, but if I can't merge with the original, I prefer to leave it abandoned and not play on PlayStation

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DuncanVerance said:

I recall that when Warframe was released on PlayStation, there was an option to migrate the account from PC to PlayStation, but I discovered Warframe on PlayStation and started playing it there. Since then, the only other time I believe there was an option to move accounts was when the Switch version was released, which is what I did with my PC account. I barely used it since then, and I've completed all the quests and am up to date with my PC account. I don't think it's fair; I've never been able to merge with any account. Just because I wanted to try the account on Switch, I've lost the opportunity to merge with any other unrelated account. Today, I managed to overwrite the Switch account with the main one, but if I can't merge with the original, I prefer to leave it abandoned and not play on PlayStation

I'm really sorry for you to hear that but they informed you that you might wont be eligible for future merges, links or whatever. They said it. The only thing you can do is be extremely nice to a support and then ask if he could do anything about it or if you could do anything about it.

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just recently merged my accounts but it seems I lost some focus school upgrades? I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this bc I had a few unlocked but after linking it just took them away?

1 minute ago, Erowii said:

Hi not sure if this is the right place to post this but I just recently merged my accounts but it seems I lost some focus school upgrades? I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this bc I had a few unlocked but after linking it just took them away?

Check Focus Conversion ;D

2 hours ago, CyberneticHFXPrime said:

At the time you performed that migration back then, you agreed being aware of understanding what it inherts. Due to two versions that related to your original Warframe account that existed afterwards, it is logically wrong if Merging of these two verions would be eligible because then users would profit of item duplications. What you think you want to ask them to provide as your solution relatively, is therefore unacceptable - it will not happen. I understand that you made separate progressions between the two versions of your Warframe account, but that you had to consider on your own.

DE directly told us multiple times that cross-platform save was never going to happen. If you want to talk about being logically wrong, it's logically wrong to blame us for accepting conditions we were told did not and would never exist.

If item duplication is an issue, then I hope the team gets right to work on finding a solution, as this locks out a large amount of the dedicated playerbase and will lock out a much larger number once the casual playerbase become aware of cross save.

Edited by XenoChroma
Grammar

18 minutes ago, LeonardoQu28 said:

I can't trade with my linked accounts, with someone else right now, will that change?

Trading Variables:

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• Trade with all Cross Platform Save players.

If Cross Platform Play is enabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with PC and Cross Platform Save enabled players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save disabled players on your platform
  • If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is enabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with Cross Platform Save enabled players on your platform
  • If Cross Platform Play is disabled & Cross Platform Save is disabled…

• PC: trade with any PC players
  • Non-PC Platforms: trade with players on your platform who also have Cross Platform Save disabled
Edited by jerryjealously

23 hours ago, (XBOX)BLACKGHOST22 said:

so if i just want my xbox account on my pc because that is the only account i played on what is the correct steps in getting my xbox on my pc when i don't have an act on pc. but want to play my xbox account on pc?

you need to create a PC account to play with your xbox account, thats dumb

1 hour ago, imandaneshi said:

I've been playing this game from 2013 (open beta) and I've been waiting for cross save to happen from 2019 and now that I can FINALLY get back to the game, I can't because I'm from a country that is banned on Warframe. I keep getting the #107 error and I've already tried so many VPNs and different locations, it seems it's registered on my account.

Nice DE, very nice.

How the heck is that DE's fault?

• [DE]Megan locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic