Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Message to the Devs, Thank you

Aruquae

Am happy for you and the others.

Cross save won't affect me personally too much, but its great to see it for the people that will make use of it, and I have a few friends and know a few people that will benefit as well. Also pleasantly surprised they rolled this out before the end of the year. I saw plenty of skepticism (and I understand why), and it hasn't always been smooth, but very cool to see Christmas come early for many. 

• Like 2

Must have been euphoric experiencing all the new details and animations lol

Last night I connected my PC account to all my other consoles and it has been fantastic. Being able to play Warframe in any room on my Switch is a game changer. Sure, it feels like I'm playing the GBA version of Warframe, but I was genuinely impressed I could still play pretty comfortably and make out what was going on even with the new Steelpath Whispers Boss.

Incredible work by DE, I'm genuinely impressed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Am happy for you and the others.

Cross save won't affect me personally too much, but its great to see it for the people that will make use of it, and I have a few friends and know a few people that will benefit as well. Also pleasantly surprised they rolled this out before the end of the year. I saw plenty of skepticism (and I understand why), and it hasn't always been smooth, but very cool to see Christmas come early for many. 

Right?

It's a great early Christmas gift for sure

2 hours ago, TeaHands said:

Must have been euphoric experiencing all the new details and animations lol

Last night I connected my PC account to all my other consoles and it has been fantastic. Being able to play Warframe in any room on my Switch is a game changer. Sure, it feels like I'm playing the GBA version of Warframe, but I was genuinely impressed I could still play pretty comfortably and make out what was going on even with the new Steelpath Whispers Boss.

Incredible work by DE, I'm genuinely impressed.

Wow, I thought switch was going to be dead after the cross save rollout, but with your reasoning I can see many Tenno chilling on switch just so they can be wherever

• Like 2