The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will my PC platinums be combined with my PS4 after merging accounts?

(PSN)PlayerLocked

1 minute ago, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

Not shareable between accounts. You can still make the PlayStation account be the primary account when you merge them together. The platinum is only tied to the platform you have it on. If you want to use the platinum then login to the PC with your primary account after merging them. 

Pretty sure what you just typed is wrong. Unless DE has somehow miscommunicated what the "shared" wallet is between PC, PS and Xbox.

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Pretty sure what you just typed is wrong. Unless DE has somehow miscommunicated what the "shared" wallet is between PC, PS and Xbox.

Not wrong unless they have changed it. The first FAQ it said platinum is only tied to the same platform and the second FAQ said the platinum is sharable. I think it could be a typo or they did change it to be sharable. I have not seen or heard anything about them changing it. 

3 hours ago, (PSN)Soa_Reapers08 said:

Not shareable between accounts. You can still make the PlayStation account be the primary account when you merge them together. The platinum is only tied to the platform you have it on. If you want to use the platinum then login to the PC with your primary account after merging them. 

False, I received ALL of my Xbox skins, items, frames, companions, loadouts, mats, creds, AND plat when I merged my Xbox account to my PC account. I also received credit for progressions on leveled items, logged in to a mastery 27 test, and the residual brought me 3/4 of the way to my next mastery at 28.

DE made a statement about the Platinum transfers with console accounts. Only the Switch accounts are not able to merge over plat. I assume it is due to an agreement with Nintendo, they can be a bit much. Both Microsoft and Sony let their platinum transfer.