Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

cross save did something weird to me

I already made a ticket and it is intended for DE but I wanted to know if this happened to someone else. So when I tried to do cross save I had to make a new pc account because I didn't have any. after that I had to LINK both my ps5 account with my pc one. my ps5 was set has my primary so I thought I was good to go. I saw strangely that my user name was not the one from my ps5 account but my pc one mergesam34 instead of Sasunder345. I didn't think much of it and all my stuff from my ps5 was there so I kept going. When I tried to MERGE my Xbox account it showed my new pc account has the primary one . I found it strange but my MR matched my ps5 and the FAQ said the merge would Happened automatically so I pressed ok thinking that I was merging that account but it linked it instead. For some reason it seems that my new pc account merged with my ps5 account because if I'd linked them and my pc is my primary, I would have lost all of my ps5 progression. this account (the pc one) was made the 21 of December so it shouldn't be able to merge with anything. but it seems that it did and because of that I lost my one shot at merging. and even if I could merge the account was made to recently to do it because it became my primary . So please their must be something you can do to reinstate my Xbox account so that I can merge it with my ps5 or giving back all the items I had on my Xbox. their must be logs, saved data or a failsafe somewhere that could help me get my thing back. Please :(

Edited by mergesam34
mistake

They are looking into it actively is what I'm understanding. It is not an isolated bug. So long as you've filed a ticket they've got it in queue.

They've been pretty good about this all around, so I don't think they'll do any bad faith moves on tickets and reports of this issue. So just hang in there, they've got a lot to go over and bugfix before they go on vacation. Hopefully it will be solved by then for everyone affected.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PheonixFontaine said:

They are looking into it actively is what I'm understanding. It is not an isolated bug. So long as you've filed a ticket they've got it in queue.

They've been pretty good about this all around, so I don't think they'll do any bad faith moves on tickets and reports of this issue. So just hang in there, they've got a lot to go over and bugfix before they go on vacation. Hopefully it will be solved by then for everyone affected.

well knowing that I'm not an isolated case is comforting I just hope that linking\merging isn't has permanent and irreversible has the website said. the time it would take doesn't bother me that much. It would suck sure but knowing I'll eventually get all my inventory from my Xbox outweigh the annoyance.  thx for replying btw have a nice day