Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back the normal color background for viewing the player profile!

Zarko_MKD

Why we need to chose specific color from the frame primary color palette to change the background color when viewing our or someone's profile?.. 

The issue here is if you chose dark color for to change the frame fashion looks, also it changes the background color of the profile from the primary color palette of the frame and we cannot see anithing at all with dark colors applyed. 

If you want to make it be separated from the frame fashion color pallets then add it in the profile options in setting as separate color for the background of the players profile.... 

Maby in the future you can add the clan's badges in the background as the enlarged and blurred image as an option or maby some other picture.... 

There are more stuffs to talk about the fashion but maby other time, but this background coloration issue is bad and need a small adjustment. 

THANKS DE for all of your support to your beloved tenno. 

Stay safe and worm in winter time and happy holidays and new year... 🤗🎄❄️

• 2 weeks later...

I gotta agree with this guy...

I always look at my own profile, specifically to look at my Usage numbers on my frames and weapons.  I cant remember when you guys changed it(2-3 updates ago?) but now the background makes it extremely hard to see stuff.   Pics and stats need black background or the entire background itself needs to be black.