Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save: Mid-Release Review (re-opens in JANUARY).

[DE]Rebecca

I can't put into words how much it hurts me right now. I have been waiting for the crossave since its announcement, because I no longer have a ps. I was asleep and saw the moment when I log into my native account, but instead I was waiting for error 6. I couldn't fix it in any way, it just won't go away so I don't try to do it. I feel depressed and helpless.

this gross save phases thing has been most horrible exprencie i have been with DE, absolute no communication and you only dared mention in dev stream founders was gonna be first... basically everyone who spend min 44 euros to DE was gonna be in first served in gross save what really show how greedy you guys are... and you planned for gross save weeks before Christmas? absolute brilliant planning rebecca... DE didint learn anything for planning and exeuting ideas for 10 bloody years? 

• Like 1

I’ll be honest, reading this post kinda made me smile…

The idea that you underestimated how important account merging would be to the point that things crashed under the stress… that’s one way to gauge the popularity of a feature, I guess 🤣

I’ll be anxiously waiting for my chance to merge the content from my Switch account to my PC account in January.

Happy Holidays!

• Like 1

There's a large amount of Nintendo Switch players that haven't been able to merge or link their accounts because of issues with signing into Warframe and verifying their accounts because that "feature" was removed when Whispers of The Walls launched.

There has also been an amount of Switch players that have been able to merge their accounts, which I figure is attributed to already being signed in and authenticated on the website since before the update.

It's been a little frustrating following the updates for months, being told it would be live by the end of 2023, and generally not being able to participate.

I am hopeful for January, although I can't help but feel a little disappointed.

12 minutes ago, Jayjee said:

I'm happy to wait until it's genuinely ready. Please guys, just enjoy your Christmas :) 🎄🎁🎅🏻 x

Right there with you mate. Happy holidays devs! 

Fascinating that the people that rushed in to do the cross save and have issues are crying that it won't get solved until the new year while ignoring that DE was very transparent about possible issues and the high probability of waiting until next year for resolution.  

If those people cared so much about not having issues they would have waited until the feature was properly tested instead of rushing in head first. 

Edited by codingNJ
  • Like 1

The account merge worked so smoothly for me! I'm really happy. All three of my accounts together! Being able to play on my pc at home and my switch while traveling is gonna be so nice!

I do feel a little bad for people who had issues- in particular, the people who have migrated accounts in the past. I think it's reasonable enough that they can't merge the migrated accounts back together, but it would be nice for them if after linking those accounts, they could merge additional unrelated accounts.

18 minutes ago, S0U1R34P3R said:

Will those who have cross saved already still have access to it over the holidays?

From my testing I believe so, I logged onto Warframe from my PC just now and started to build something in the foundry, I then logged into the companion app with my Xbox credentials and was able to view that item being built in my foundry so I'm pretty sure if you got it today, you still have it.

Thank you I got in, no issues except the bird in the new zone fast travel name is Bird 3. That's all I noticed so far. But thank you again and happy holidays to you all

Just now, (PSN)onionpimp said:

Thank you I got in, no issues except the bird in the new zone fast travel name is Bird 3. That's all I noticed so far. But thank you again and happy holidays to you all

Also I noticed some screen tips loading screens went updated, like the Regen mod is mentioned but give the old description of pretty can be revived 3 times with prime regen. That's all love you