Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm just doing the mission Effervo assassination from my Orbiter, why does it keep putting me back in the Sanctum Anatomica

Slayer-.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

You clearly have an issue with me and that’s how it’s coming across so for the third time lets party up and deal with it:)

I dont. I have a problem with the reasoning around this subject, nothing else. And that reasoning just happens to come from you, I'd have the same problem no matter where it came from.

1 minute ago, SneakyErvin said:

I dont. I have a problem with the reasoning around this subject, nothing else. And that reasoning just happens to come from you, I'd have the same problem no matter where it came from.

4th time, lets hash it out in a party friend.

Just now, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

4th time, lets hash it out in a party friend.

We can discord if that works for you lmk. 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

5th time, lmk about party.

Nope, since if you cant answer it here after having claimed there are "breakdowns" what makes you think I'll waste time talking to you in either the game, DMs or over discord? What would make you not dodge the question there, what would make you provide the material you claim you have when you cant do it here?

Just now, SneakyErvin said:

Nope, since if you cant answer it here after having claimed there are "breakdowns" what makes you think I'll waste time talking to you in either the game, DMs or over discord? What would make you not dodge the question there, what would make you provide the material you claim you have when you cant do it here?

Party up lmk when:)