Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

first time back since "Rising Tide"

Zythron

Question

evening, i just took advantage of the cross save and merged my old PS4 account to my PC, the last quest I see I was on is Rising Tide. How much of a grind to catch up from their? It has been literal years but i really wanna give it another go, Thanks

3 answers to this question

so have a railjack now you need a necramech from deimos
then you can do the new war which will have you 100% locked into the quest till its finished.
then you can do the whispers in the wall.
an that is all the mainline story quests.

We have heart of Deimos which is a infested moon open world. you earn tokens from the npcs of the faction to rank up an trade in for standing, there 2 new species of companions, infested kitgun parts.
Angels of the zaramin which has some fancy stuffs inside it but the faction of it requires you to hunt down special item that shows up in each misison. 8 differnt void plumes are scattered through the map. They are used to gain standing an rank up in it.
Duviri which is another open world but has no factions to rank up with but does have bone ponies :D you can ride around on an later on unlock to use outside of Duviri.

once you do new war there new weekly thing to do that also gives something that helps to improve warframes.
heart of deimos has a thing you will work towards to unlock feature that lets you feed your non prime warframes to something to gain a certain pre set ability of it to be able to put it on another warframe.
quite afew new kuva lich an corpus sister weapons were added in.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

so have a railjack now you need a necramech from deimos
then you can do the new war which will have you 100% locked into the quest till its finished.
then you can do the whispers in the wall.
an that is all the mainline story quests.

Those aren't even close to all the main quests - Heart of Deimos, Angels of the Zariman and Whispers in the Walls are all main quests and that's only factoring in those that you mentioned and not any of the others that may have been added since the OP last played.

I just returned and it's been about 7 years for me since I last played. I recommend going through the quests and use the codex as your guide. Do take note of what others have said, The new war will fully lock you out of the game. Set aside around 5 to 6 hours for this. It does open up new functionalities and features in the game though.
Duviri Paradox isn't a must from what I've seen so far, so you can do it on the side. Didn't know it unlocked the ponies outside of Duviri so guess I'll have to go do it. It's not quite my jam but the ponies are cool af 😅