Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon augments another old outdated thing.

Turboameeba

Weapon augments. We have a sizeable list of them, yet most of them are useless, outdated mods nobody uses. This game is getting outdated irrelevant content at a faster rate, than it is getting new actively played ones. How about some old content is being reworked on more than just couple frames? We have old irrelevant abandoned whole game modes, like Conclave, Kuva Siphons, Nightmare missions, most of the Syndicate missions.. We have useless weapon augments.. Even most of the frame augments are fixes to the abilities, instead of actually augmenting the ability to do something different. At this rate we are getting only more and more content people are tired of running.. Or the power creep and all that go to a point that they are simply not worth running anymore.. Not for fun, nor loot. The amount of outdated content we have is alarming.. This game has a loyal player base, but they wont be ehre forever at this rate. this game could easily have another decade ahead of it... How thigns are going now.. It wont.

We have a big list of weapon augments, yet most of these are absolutely useless.

xCo4bxv.png

Here are only a few examples. The list could be much bigger, but I believe this explains my point well enough. Even the inherent way like some miniscule flat damage for explosion, is jsut not the way to do an augment. They need to have some sort of scaling, to be able to scale them to SP without using only one specific niche setup to make it work. They need to be designed better. Whether you want it or not, the modern power creep is at the point of base Steel Path now being the new normal. Even that is not considered high level enemies anymore. Many of Warframe's systems just do not perform to modern day era anymore. Something has to be done about it.

q6sniOm.png

Edited by Turboameeba
  • Like 2

Same with Loki, Ash and Rhino that were thrown away with Kullervo introduced to the game. "You can teleport on enemies only? Pff hold my beer child, i can teleport to where i want, even on air!" "You can stack Overguard only few secs after Iron Skin use, and cant use it till it drop dawn? Pff give me enemies and i can stack Overguard for eternity, just give me Trinity"

Seriously DE, whats your problem of being so dumb?

• Like 1