Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to assist a Nekro in your party.

AreeSoothsayer

Question

9 answers to this question

The best thing you can do to help out a Nekros in a party is go Trinity with spamming blessings and marvel at the health regenerated stat at the post-mission screen.

The shadows have health decay and if you reset their health like with blessing it means they will stay alive for longer to do it again. Other abilities that affect all allies can also affect Shadows are also helpful. A Nekros isn't going to be looking for targets to Punch so they can join the shadow army, that is if the Nekros even has that ability since it going to get subsumed over 99.99% of cases. Its more of the opposite where you just want to kill the enemies so the Nekros can desecrate it for additional loot to give to the party. Its one of the reasons why I like Nekros over other looting frames since the loot it provides is more on the passive side that others can take full advantage of without needing interaction/CC from the Nekros player.

• Like 3

pretty entitled to expect everyone to 'assist a Nekros' in missions and calling those that just kill the Eximus (which spawn indefinitely and in huge numbers on SP anyway) stupid. and those that don't 'smart'.

pretty self-centered if you ask me but I guess I'm required to state that this is merely my opinion

• Like 2

On 2024-01-03 at 6:51 PM, ApoXx95 said:

pretty entitled to expect everyone to 'assist a Nekros' in missions and calling those that just kill the Eximus (which spawn indefinitely and in huge numbers on SP anyway) stupid. and those that don't 'smart'.

pretty self-centered if you ask me but I guess I'm required to state that this is merely my opinion

This is true.

However I did make this post after a mission where a person was griefing me by literally running over to the exi I was removing CC shield from and killing it repeatedly. *shrug* Even running back when I retreated from the main fighting to do it.

25 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

This is true.

However I did make this post after a mission where a person was griefing me by literally running over to the exi I was removing CC shield from and killing it repeatedly. *shrug* Even running back when I retreated from the main fighting to do it.

You call it griefing - they might have thought they were helping....

They might have seen what they assumed was you struggling to kill an enemy, so "helpfully" took care of it for you, not realising or even knowing (they might not know how Nekros works) that you were doing it for a specific reason. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Did you pop into chat and say something? Sure people can miss chat in the heat of battle, but communicating goes a long way.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

3 times

Whelp, then they are the kind of person who is oblivious or a troll. If the former, then they might not have the brain cells to dedicate anything more than "kill thing in front of me".