The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steam Achievements NOT retroactive when using Cross Save

Va1than

I started on Switch and used cross platform save to essentially migrate to PC. But after getting everything set up, I noticed that the vast majority of steam achievements I should have did not unlock. The only ones that did were play time, credits, ciphers and revivals. The Foundry achievements corrected themselves after I made something.

I reached Silver Hunter (Account Rank 14) and Gold Hunter (Account Rank 15), but none of the previous rank achievements unlocked when I did.

No mod related achievements, no equipment ranking achievements of any kind, faction achievements, etc.

I can see this becoming a big problem especially for people who frequently swap back and forth between platforms. It might be a problem for Xbox achievements too.

Are they any plans to fix this? I really don't want to have to resort to some sketchy third party tool to correct this.

Did you link, right? Not merged? Sorry to ask, but it really came to my attention that we're virtually on the same situation (Switch to PC) and we got widely different results. 

I linked my Switch account to PC and all my Steam achievements unlocked in cascade as soon as I logged in for the first time. Ciphers seemed to require me to solve something and they popped up the 2nd time IIRC, but now I got everything up to MR30. My WF PC account was created (and linked) in the website during the Dec 22 window. My whole Steam account is also new from that same time gap.

I'm only bringing this up to give some little context about the other possible outcome. Wonder if it's something we may have done differently, or it's mere luck. 

I'm sorry this happened to you, hope DE can find a solution for this to everyone who might also be in your position.

Linking your warframe account to your steam should really just sync achievements. I don't know why it doesn't do this. There's kindof no reason to even use the "link to steam" option outside of that besides the very few steam exclusive items that exist.