Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angel hide and seek

(PSN)jockhotty

Question

SO, after my second operator interaction with the void angel in Murmur land, it disappeared denied me the completion, I tried every trick in the book to get it to spawn for its last fight. There was a red icon surrounding me for the rest of the game as though indicating that the target was on a lower level. Has this happened to anyone else and is there some rescue operation. I couldnt find any way to go lower in the play scape. Also worthy of mentioning the angel acted like it has gotten slowed down as though by a COLD status where i wondered if I had a buff like the cold buff in duviri. It was also in the laser room where those mounted gunlike things create a weird dimensional space, and of course this  was the new assassination node on deimos. Not like i cared about the curse loss since i have 50 million of them but i would have been much more upset if it was my rare curse.

Wait Normally if your attacking the angel enough  fast enough it will disappear and respawn back in near you, none of that happened either

Edited by (PSN)jockhotty
second aferthought

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet