Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

are you allowed to play with 2 accounts same mission?

XycIops

hi, i was researchiong about playing 2 accounts. general gist was that you can have 2 accounts, but they are not allowed to interact. 

now i was wondering i could make a new account, farm nekros and then join me in a misison on my laptop while i play khora on pc to farm lets say argon?

i dont wanna trade anything between them, jsut want to have  anekros in my misisons cause i never find one xD

maybe somoene got input o it as i dont think that really falls under the inteded restrictions

So called dual-boxing/multi-boxing is illegal here and in any other multiplayer game there is. It is basicaly botting.

You could however grab yourself a pet like Smeeta Kavat or Chesa Kubrow to help you get more loot. You could also subsume certain abilities that along with their aguments can give you better/more drops. Or you can just use Hydroid that is superior lootframe due to 100% double.

Honestly all the players seem to overdramatising the material farm in this game. I am runing free to play, no boosters other than from daily logins and I even do not bother givinng myself blessing and I have extensively farmed for myself for two materials only: Kuva and Orokin Cell (had an insane amount of prime to craft and just couldnt get enough). Everything else you get while playing if you just run missions, explore and break stuff. Getting 2 argons for the 1 thing you are about to craft is one simple quick mission that also grants you a Void Relic.

Edited by Zakkhar

7 minutes ago, XycIops said:

you can have 2 accounts, but they are not allowed to interact

Your explanation was being in the same mission together, and that is interacting. You'd be essentially making extra automated loot for both accounts at once. While it's totally possible that it won't result in any infraction (people in the same household play missions together I can imagine), I would advise against doing it for the purposes you're describing.

You cant play with 2 accounts together and you cant trade. I have no idea how the DE are going to prove that its 1 person doing all that and not 2 people on the same router.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

3 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

have no idea how the DE are going to prove that its 1 person doing all that and not 2 people on the same router.

Yeah I got no clue how that would work either because multiple people In the same house no doubt play together 

10 minutes ago, MaxTunnerX said:

I have no idea how the DE are going to prove that its 1 person doing all that and not 2 people on the same router.

Have you ever been a GM in a multiplayer game or MMO? 1. Observe their actions: if majoriry of time only one is interacting with stuff and the other is afk it is clear as day. 2. You can test them by giving them stuff to do, like imiidiate decisions or stuff they need to do at the same time that differs. My favourite task was to ask 1 player to turn around clockwise and count from 1 to 10, while the other runs zig zags and counts from 10 to 1. It is impossible to do by 1 person even with two computers/keyboards/mouses. But you can just spawn an enemy or an invisible wall on the afk player and see what happens.

Edited by Zakkhar

Players are allowed to use multiple accounts only if they do not interact. If the two (or more) accounts interact in any way, be it through trading, clan or missions, then you run a very strong risk of getting banned for circumventing limits of the game (i.e. cheating).

This includes using alternate accounts for 'storage', for surpassing trading limits, for farming materials, blueprints or more from missions, for artificially increasing clan member capacity, and more.

So, no, you are not allowed to play with 2 accounts on the same mission.

• Like 4