Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

bought Wrong Deluxe Skin

R3DTAIL_GHOUL

Question

as the title says i unfortunately bought the wrong Deluxe Skin which is the Mesa Projectilyst Skin instead of the Volt Electrolyst Skin.

How it happened: i was looking at the Volt skin then while i clicked it i noticed it had a bundle with mesa so then i was looking at the mesa skin. i backed out to the volt skin and bought it after looking i saw my plat gone and the skin not being there. i restarted the game still not found then i looked at mesa and there is my used plat.... is there a way to refund or am i just gonna be doomed lol.

6 answers to this question

As the guy above me said, support might help.

However. I've had support tell me that they can't remove items from my account before. Unless that was a lie cus they didn't wanna put in the work, or has changed since then, it's pretty unlikely they can do anything about this. Cus if they can't remove the existing skin from your inventory, refunding you would be equivalent to just giving you a free skin.

Just now, R3DTAIL_GHOUL said:

appreciate the help ig ill just live with it since i should have paid more attention to it. sadge

It's still worth trying to ask support for help still I'd say. You won't get punished for it if they say no.

I've wasted their time over dumber stuff before lol.

16 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

However. I've had support tell me that they can't remove items from my account before.

16 hours ago, PollexMessier said:

I've wasted their time over dumber stuff before lol.

Perhaps you just used up your reserve of oopsies.

But yeah, don't use the skin you accidentally bought for now and send a request. Be patient and wait for a reply. If they say no, then just roll with it.

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Perhaps you just used up your reserve of oopsies.

But yeah, don't use the skin you accidentally bought for now and send a request. Be patient and wait for a reply. If they say no, then just roll with it.

Nah those were after. The one support said they couldn't help me with was my first support ticket.
And it was because of a game bug that they said was a known issue. Resulting in me having a massive amount of stalker sigils that are un-sellable and don't stack with eachother.
They take up a good chunk of my sigil menu and they're still an issue.

Spoiler

Warframe0270.jpg

Warframe0268.jpg