Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What made you play Warframe?

Draft122

I believe whenever Warframe first came out 💗Totalbiscuit💗  made a video Warframe was then on my radar, then when it came to Xbox, I try it played a bit and quit because I could not figure out the star chart at the time (I hated it).

Fast forward to 2015-2016 and I'm still on the fence about Destiny I've tried the demo and if people say Nintendo games have a "Nintendo magic" to them then I did feel the Bungie magic however Destiny's payment methods, and the feeling of I had to in order to keep up literally made me sick 🤢🤮 I just couldn't.  

Still 20/15-16 and Angryjoe has a vid on Warframe, playing second dream w/Titana. So after that I reinstall Warframe and low and behold gods be praised 🙌 they fix the star chat! Blinky lights n, lines  dummy prof, so easy a caveman can do it perfection👌 and with that I could finally give Warframe the chance I wanted to. 8'ish year's later of play time many prime-time n, Dev streams and Warframe has become the game I've stuck with the longest in my life thus far.

🐲👍💗

Partly because I got tired of Path of Exiles' constant cycling of leagues and got pushed to look for a decent grinding game that doesn't dump all your loot after every reset. Then I saw someone on Twitch doing an Eidolon hunt with other players and got sold right away.

I barely play PoE after that.