Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

PS4 Trophies for Warframe not unlocking after cross save account merge

Hi, I mainly play on switch (mr27) and created a pc account (steam) then linked both accounts for cross save. All the achievements that I have already unlocked on switch popped up on steam without issue. I then linked my cross save account to PS4 (Ran warframe 1st on the ps4 to create the ps4 acct) and my progress shows correctly on the ps4 but all the achievements I have done are locked despite showing as fulfilled. Hence, the ps4 trophies do not pop up since the achievements are locked on my profile. I have screenshots but there is no way attach.

• Like 2

I went ahead and unlocked the trophies on PS4 manually by doing them. But some of the major trophies are impossible to get a second time namely:

Money Can't Buy Happiness (Gold)
Reach top standing with Solaris United > Impossible if I am already Top Rank 5

Some Assembly Required (Silver)
Assemble a Railjack > Impossible since I already have a Railjack

And repeating the main quests to get the trophies are a pain =(

• Like 4

I'm having the same problem with PS4 trophies. I've been playing on PC for a long time, MR 26, and I already have most of the trophies on the list, and they only pop if I redo them.

The main problem for me are the trophies which are impossible to trigger a second time, as @Jaezp2 said. Have the developers said anything about this issue?

• Like 3

On 2024-01-20 at 4:57 PM, Rustorier said:

I'm having the same problem with PS4 trophies. I've been playing on PC for a long time, MR 26, and I already have most of the trophies on the list, and they only pop if I redo them.

The main problem for me are the trophies which are impossible to trigger a second time, as @Jaezp2 said. Have the developers said anything about this issue?

Unfortunately, I have created a ticket on Warframe support but no reply yet for 6 days =(.

• Like 3

I sent a ticket and they responded:

"Olá fabiogameri,

Agradecemos por nos informar sobre este erro. Estamos cientes do problema e nossa equipe de desenvolvimento já está trabalhando para solucioná-lo, mas agradecemos pela informação, pois ela nos ajuda a entender melhor o escopo deste erro.

Pedimos desculpas pelo inconveniente que este erro possa ter causado.
[DE]Philippe"

"Hello fabiogameri,

Thank you for informing us about this error. We are aware of the issue and our development team is already working to resolve it, but we appreciate the information as it helps us better understand the scope of this error.

We apologize for the inconvenience this error may have caused.
[DE]Philippe"

So, i think DE is resolving this issue.

• Like 2

On 2024-02-11 at 7:13 AM, fabiogameri said:

I sent a ticket and they responded:

So, i think DE is resolving this issue.

Thanks, I hope this is the case.

My ticket status 1 Month ago - No reply.

I am not gonna wait for their reply anymore lol..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play on both PS4 and PS5, many achievements I've gotten while playing on PS4 unlocked when I went back and played PS4, but when the Ride or Die quest trophy was obtained on PS5 it didn't unlock on PS4. Tried syncing accounts and deleting and reuploading the games but that's not working and there's no way of re-obtaining max rank. 

I'm happy that they did do a fix years ago when it came out for PS5 but these issues are still rampant all these years later. I understand it's not a priority but I really hope that enough people address this and fix is made because as a completionist looking at 99% after thousands of hours of playtime crushes my soul and diminishes my enjoyment (me problem I know, but still) 

• Like 1