Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

i sold few year ago nintendo and finally got cross save, but i lost

hello, i used cross save nintendo with pc, but my 5k platinum is still only on nintendo, my problem is that I haven't had a Nintendo for a few years, I've been waiting for this cross save for so many years, but now I don't know if there's any point in playing, I've spent so much time trying to get this platinium, and everything gone, Thank you for adding cross save, but it doesn't make sense since my work with Nintendo is gone

It makes perfect sense and it's said here

Platinum purchased on Nintendo Switch will NOT be accessible on other platforms.

• On PC, Xbox and PlayStation, you will have a shared wallet, meaning that Platinum purchased on those platforms will be available across those platforms.
  • You may still access and spend your Nintendo Switch Platinum while logged into your Warframe Cross-Platform Save Account on Nintendo Switch.
  • Any Items or Customizations purchased with this Platinum will also be automatically accessible while logged in on other platforms. However, you must log in via the Nintendo Switch to spend any Platinum specifically acquired on that platform.

You really should've spent that plat before the Cross-save happened and we all had plenty of warning that cross-save was coming, you still have all the items you have and everything else, the only thing you missing out on is the Plat and by the looks of things, you've already used Corss-Save, so that Plat is now gone. It won't take you that long to rack up that Plat Again, you still can play the game right?

2 hours ago, -LechoS- said:

hello, i used cross save nintendo with pc, but my 5k platinum is still only on nintendo, my problem is that I haven't had a Nintendo for a few years, I've been waiting for this cross save for so many years, but now I don't know if there's any point in playing, I've spent so much time trying to get this platinium, and everything gone, Thank you for adding cross save, but it doesn't make sense since my work with Nintendo is gone

Your plat is still available to your account, but is in the "Nintendo" wallet. Nintendo demanded that all plat bought from Nintendo only be usable ON Nintendo, so you still have that plat but you'll need to get ahold of a friends Nintendo for a few minutes so you can use it.

DE made it so that you'll still be able to trade with other players by adding a shared wallet, which your cross save enabled account now uses. Now the only trouble is getting on a Nintendo system long enough to rid yourself of that awful platform locked plat that Nintendo took from you.

Sony made similar demands about any platform exclusive fashionframe, and tbh I WISH they just robbed me of my plat instead of taking away cosmetics I got for supporting the game in its first 5 years. I could get 500 plat back. But Excalibur Obsidian is dead forever and any sign of my continuing support of this game since it's infancy dies with it. Any chance of me ever buying a PS5 is, of course, totally out the window now as Sony will never again see a penny from me.

Sadly, ONLY Microsoft was chill and treated the merge like a healthy move. The other two were so busy trying to keep a stranglehold on their customers they've given us more than enough reason not to buy from them in the future.