Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Year of the Dragon! .. But the other animal floofs?

Ruwr

24 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I- Alright, this is obviously photoshopped. This selection looks too good to be true

You know what, screw it I believe you, but only because I want to believe the tiger floof is back. 
Not at all because I just checked

`we did it ;-;

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ruwr said:

`we did it ;-;

From a joke reply to a copium post, to a serious post, and then to it actually happening. 
I’d like to think the devs saw this and they’re like “Sure,” but it would be funny if they were already planning bringing them back

3 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

From a joke reply to a copium post, to a serious post, and then to it actually happening. 
I’d like to think the devs saw this and they’re like “Sure,” but it would be funny if they were already planning bringing them back

Listen for immersion and roleplay reasons we say DE listened to it and just chuckled at the fact that we calculated a floof would come back in 2034.
its valid... this one counts for me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aruquae said:

@Discord Updates 
Hi Tenno! We have added a rule to our Play Warframe Discord server ⁠Play Warframe⁠rules that you should check out! This is designed to keep trades arranged in the Discord server limited to the trading interface in a Clan Dojo or at Maroo's Bazaar. 

Here is the added rule:
Trades arranged in Discord are restricted to items listed in the in-game Trade User Interface. Trades that include an item outside of the Trade User Interface, such as real-life currency, discount coupons, donations to a Clan, favors, or anything else not found in the Trade User Interface, are not allowed and posts in this server that violate this rule will be moderated. Check out Digital Extreme's Safe Trading Tips (https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us/articles/200092259-Trading-FAQ-Safe-Trading-Tips).

Thank you for keeping the Play Warframe Discord server an awesome place to be!

Hilariously coincidental don't you think?

They introduced that the day i got my wrists slapped lol

Edited by Ruwr