Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steel Path Arbitrations

KopfJaeger

No idea if this has been brought up before but I think steel path arbitrations would be pretty nice. Arbitrations felt challenging when they were first released but now they just feel easy compared to SP. Introducing SP arbitrations would bring arbitrations in line with the new standard for high level content. Reward tables could be reworked for steel path to give some of the harder to obtain rewards a higher drop chance, particularly the arcanes, of which you need 21 of each at a measly 5% drop chance in the current reward table (to put it into perspective, the expected drop rate of a given arcane is 1 every 20 rotations, for the full set, you would expect to have to do 420 rotations or 35 hours of survival). Alternatively, I would be happy if the reward tables were changed completely for SP and the arcanes were added to the arbitrations shop. I would buy the arcanes even if they cost 50 vitus essence apiece because of how annoying it is to farm a full set from doing the arbitrations. Making the arcanes purchasable would also bring the content in line with newer content such as Otak's Citrine store and Yonta's Lua Thrax Plasm store.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Yes it would but i doubt DE would want to allow players to farm for both Steel Essences and Vitus Essences in the same mission.

They could make the acolytes drop vitus essence instead of steel essence