Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Titania’s Diwata

TummyLover

Please, its so weak… all the other exalted melees have significantly higher crit and/or fancy status augments (Baruuk has BOTH 😤)

i actually have it working very effectively in steel path, but it requires Kullervo’s subsume, 4 purple archon shards and more forma than any sane man should ever invest. I’d love for other people to experience the joy of Diwata zoomies without having to resort to an insane meme build 

• Like 2

Blame it on the fact that it cannot benefit from mods like Blood Rush or Weeping Wounds because you can't equip them. It would be a completely different story if you could and I believe Exalts need some serious updating regarding modding and arcanes, along with pseudo exalts.

• Like 1

It also is completely incapable of using Tennokai, or any heavy attacks at all, in addition to being unable to use combo based mods (Blood Rush). So basically, it can't use anything.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Traumtulpe a dit :

It also is completely incapable of using Tennokai, or any heavy attacks at all, in addition to being unable to use combo based mods (Blood Rush). So basically, it can't use anything.

And that's all because it's working like an archmelee, or rather uses its hidden stance.

• Like 1