Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eclipse Feedback Megathread

[DE]Juice

I really like the spotlight idea! It fits with Mirage's trickster/jokester theme, too. Stand in the light and you perform to the best of your ability, stay out of it and it's like you're not on scene, so you shouldn't be noticed.

• Like 2

the beams of light idea sounds fun, but it should be ensured that it works well with the verticality of warframe movement, (basically the light zones being infinite length cylinders rather than just spheres) have range both affect the spawn areas and the number of beams that spawn, and slightly affect the beam radius, as a way to balance things (makes you think twice about dumping everything for strength without nerfing the base numbers of the ability)

• Like 1

Toggle or tap/hold, something like that, an ability-side fix.

HOWEVER, don't forget Gara's passive, which ALSO is connected to the light level. A fix to make that reliable will also be important.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zarkator said:

Tap/Hold or Snapshot on cast like iron skin. There is no other option.

But there are other options. Simple toggle is so braindead, basically ironskin because everyone will use the damage boost.

• Like 3

Please just make it a toggle. Tap for offensive buff. Hold for defensive buff. If you need to nerf/rebalance it for helminith so be it. The inconsistency is the worst part about the ability by far.

I think the most valuable part of this ability, especially as a helminth ability, is the damage reduction. I would be fine even seeing the light benefits disappearing in exchange for a CONSISTENT experience having damage reduction, but I'd be satisfied with any solution so long as I could reliably opt into dmg reduction - damage boosts are just damage boosts, I'm not pressed about them.