Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An old idea for Invasion Missions

SirCrabsin

So way back when I played Warframe in my early years, I remember seeing the Invasion Missions and thought "oooh that's cool maybe I can get to play as the Grineer or Corpus soldiers based on who I sided", though finding out I just play myself which is fair enough and I never thought of it again.

Recently seeing the updates I thought maybe it's possible to either implement the idea of playable Grineer/Corpus soldiers in Invasion Missions or to make a sort of new mission type that allows it to be possible, I personally think to have it tied to just Invasion Missions would be easier and getting a new branch of customization for these soldiers would be neat, help the Grineer more get better rewards to level up your Grineer path in vis versa for Corpus with better gear for them and different abilities that can be swapped around based on their faction obviously.

I'm not completely sure on EVERY detail for this lil idea, it probably could be a lot to manage to try to implement just for this one lil change for a mission type that I think would make it more interesting, I just wanted to offer an idea and see how many people would like to discuss about it too.