The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rivens not getting progress

StonesipherPrime

Question

I have tried 3 different rivens 5 times each and none of them are getting any progress whatsoever.

-Catch fish, mine gem, and kill not working

-Finishers without taking damage

-Finishers without setting off alarms

All have been completed multiple times without failing their conditions but none have opened or even show any progress.

Anyone else having issues with opening some rivens?  

I've open some 75m away headshots, Kill dargyns in flight with bow, etc but those listed above are not working at all.

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, StonesipherPrime said:

I have tried 3 different rivens 5 times each and none of them are getting any progress whatsoever.

-Catch fish, mine gem, and kill not working

-Finishers without taking damage

-Finishers without setting off alarms

All have been completed multiple times without failing their conditions but none have opened or even show any progress.

Anyone else having issues with opening some rivens?  

I've open some 75m away headshots, Kill dargyns in flight with bow, etc but those listed above are not working at all.

Assuming the rivens are equipped:

For the catch fish, I use Ivarva in Plains or Valis, while invisible tag an enemy on the coast line, find a mining spot near said enemy, and fish.  As soon as it's caught start counting to 30 to ensure it's completed in the time frame.  Mine the node (if a three point you can hit two prior to fishing.) I equip Zhuge Prime to dispatch the foe.  

Finishers without taking damage, any invisible frame can do the trick here, just bypass any alerted enemies and go back once the return to their normal state.  Casting silence helps if not invis

Finishers without alarms, make sure you're not doing a mission that forces an alarm state.  Inaros's first ability spam works as well, ymmv.

Hopefully you get them cracked.