Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Activity?

Quick question for anyone that can answer it. I used to be very active in the forums years ago, and now after getting a PS4 and returning to the game it seems that all my forum activity has vanished. Was there a forum reset or some sort? I notice that the design is definitely different from the last time I remember.

Thanks in advance.

your forum activity is still there, but around 1 year I think it was the cuttoff things get archived and archived stuff is hidden from the main activity page, there's still  way to view ALL of your activity but it's convoluted or well hidden, I haven't checked mine recently but it absolutely is there. 

Like for example I have 8 replies marked as answers but only 2 show up cuz only 2 were within that 1 year timeframe, the rest are archived.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Aruquae said:

Did you activate Cross save? If so then it merged your forum accounts and left you with whatever you set your primary forum account as. 

I believe I did. Gonna have to double check. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Hikuro-93 said:

In my case it was due to cross save, not that I really mind it. But if I wanna check it I can still access it through my old profile link:

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/816900-ps4hikuro-93/

If that was the case you might be able to "find yourself" again. :clem:

Okay, cool. Thank you.

2 hours ago, EDM774 said:

your forum activity is still there, but around 1 year I think it was the cuttoff things get archived and archived stuff is hidden from the main activity page, there's still  way to view ALL of your activity but it's convoluted or well hidden, I haven't checked mine recently but it absolutely is there. 

Like for example I have 8 replies marked as answers but only 2 show up cuz only 2 were within that 1 year timeframe, the rest are archived.

That makes sense. I really appreciate it. Ty.

• Like 1