Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOB Whispers in the Walls: Update 35.1: Hotfix #1

Our first Hotfix ever on iOS is here! We’ve got a handful of important fixes that we’ve listed below.

If you have iOS-specific bug reports to share, please do so in the dedicated iOS subforum - thank you!

• Fixed missing and incorrect text in the Launcher pop-up, including missing localized text for multiple languages.
  • Fixed errors preventing players from successfully connecting an iOS account for Cross Platform Save.
    • We continue to watch for any other Cross Platform Save related issues that may be occurring when attempting to link an iOS account.
  • Fixed Platform-specific Icons appearing where the Cross Platform Play Icon :crossplay: is meant to appear.
  • Fixed players who linked their iOS account for Cross Platform Save not receiving the iOS Pre-Order / Day 1 Rewards (Bombyx Syandana and 3-Day Affinity Booster) in their Cross Platform Save accounts.
    • We will be running a script later in the week to deliver the rewards to affected players. We will update here once it has completed!

Stay updated on the known iOS issues that we are investigating in the Warframe iOS Launch Build post.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JustBaggIt said:

Would love if yall can investigate why I now cannot use the mobile version at all after linking the iOS to my main account. 

Thanks for all yalls hard work.

It’s because biometrics are bugged on iOS. You can test for yourself trying to log in onto Warframe.com. You will have to manually log in with id and password if u try using Apple ID. I suspect the same issue is on the iOS version of the game, but there you cannot manually log in with id and password. 

11 minutes ago, Pvl.alex said:

It’s because biometrics are bugged on iOS. You can test for yourself trying to log in onto Warframe.com. You will have to manually log in with id and password if u try using Apple ID. I suspect the same issue is on the iOS version of the game, but there you cannot manually log in with id and password. 

Yea I dont have biometrics or Face ID activated though. I was able to log in to the app yesterday with no issues and linking today worked as it should. The app is simply now refusing to even connect, stating that the version needs to be updated, even though it is up to date. The progress bar does not even begin to load before the message pops up.

47 minutes ago, JustBaggIt said:

Yea I dont have biometrics or Face ID activated though. I was able to log in to the app yesterday with no issues and linking today worked as it should. The app is simply now refusing to even connect, stating that the version needs to be updated, even though it is up to date. The progress bar does not even begin to load before the message pops up.

I have the same issue.  But from what I can gather that’s the reason why I cant log in. 

Are you saying you are attempting to log in with apple id and password? If so can you get it to “log in with a different Apple ID” and then proceed with the correct one?

4 minutes ago, Pvl.alex said:

I have the same issue.  But from what I can gather that’s the reason why I cant log in. 

Are you saying you are attempting to log in with apple id and password? If so can you get it to “log in with a different Apple ID” and then proceed with the correct one?

Im saying that the app does not even give the option to log in in any way. The message pops up immediately. There is no ability to select anything due to the large box taking up 75% of the screen saying unable to connect please update to the current version of the app. 

Like I mentioned earlier I have been able to login to the app and also linking was seamless this morning, there were no issues with the apple id or log in or anything involved with that. However, since the accounts have been linked the application will not connect or run.

This seems to be something completely separate from the issues people were experencing yesterday with biometrics and login.