The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross save unlinking accounts

Ace20035

I haven't been able to find any information available to unlink an account that has been linked with cross save. I don't need to do this but having this option available can be very helpful for others. What happens if you lose your iPhone or Android? If you no longer have access to the Apple ID or email is there a way to disable that part? Or if you lose your PS4 account is there a way to remove the Lost account and assign a new one to your primary account? 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Linking accounts for cross-save is a permanent action, and cannot be undone. Any accounts that were linked and not set as the primary will lose their progress. Players are warned of this several times, and requires more than one confirmation of this before linking is performed.

You can try contacting DE Customer Support, but I suspect their response will be the same.

• Like 1

On 2024-03-09 at 2:33 PM, Letter13 said:

Linking accounts for cross-save is a permanent action, and cannot be undone. Any accounts that were linked and not set as the primary will lose their progress. Players are warned of this several times, and requires more than one confirmation of this before linking is performed.

You can try contacting DE Customer Support, but I suspect their response will be the same.

This isn't necessarily true. I was finally offered to unlink my account, but it still doesn't solve my issue of not being able to merge so I didnt. You will have to fight support for them to finally offer this action though.