Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Missing Tennogen

So I bought some tennogen on the IOS version, but they don't show on the PC version. Is that intended or a bug? And yes, I'm using the same account for both plataforms.

8 часов назад, .Dek сказал:

@Tesla_Reloaded I mean... I have some tennogen bought on Xbox on my PC account

Tennogen items purchased before November 24 of 2023 are shared between platforms. Everything that's purchased later - restricted to individual platforms.

You can read about those restrictions here: https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression

Цитата

ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTED ITEMS THAT WILL NOT BE COMBINED DURING THE ONE-TIME ACCOUNT MERGE?

Yes. Restrictions include Platinum purchased on Nintendo Switch, platform exclusive skins that will not be available on PlayStation, TennoGen purchased after November 24 at 2 p.m. ET and certain PC exclusives.

Any Platinum purchased on Nintendo Switch Warframe accounts will not be accessible on other platforms. On PC, Xbox and PlayStation, you will have a shared wallet, meaning that Platinum purchased on those platforms will be available across those platforms.

You may still access and spend your Nintendo Switch Platinum while logged into your Warframe Cross Platform Save Account on Nintendo Switch. Any Items or Customizations purchased with this Platinum will also be automatically accessible while logged in on other platforms. However, you must log in via the Nintendo Switch to spend any Platinum specifically purchased on that platform.

Platform exclusive Skins like Opal Skins on Switch, Amethyst Skins from Discord and Jade Skins on Xbox will not transfer to PlayStation during the One-Time Account Merge. In addition, PC exclusives such as the Phased Skins, Rubedo Skins, IAHGames Braton Skin and Rixty MOL skin will not be available on PlayStation. Conversely, PlayStation Obsidian Skins will not be available to use on platforms other than PlayStation.

TennoGen Customizations will be accessible via Cross Platform Save depending on the platform they were purchased on. Refer to the “How are my TennoGen Items affected by Cross Platform Save?” question for more details.

Excalibur Prime, Skana Prime and Lato Prime will be locked to PC.