Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Rework

(XBOX)AudiGuard20

Valkyr is one of those warframes that seem really cool, but in reality is not and has an outdated kit. Also, its only about her exalted claws, everything else is left under the radar. So this is my idea for a Valkyr rework

Passive:

I dont even understand why her current passive is falling like a cat. Makes sense as a theme aspect, but not gameplay aspect. So now:

All claws melee weapon types has an additional combo multiplier and deals increased damage with increased attack speed. This means claws will have 13x combo at max, and Venka Prime will reach 14x. This helps her exalted ability hand-to-hand

1st Ability: Screech

Valkyr sends out a large screech that stuns enemies, opens them up to finishers, and take more damage from all sources

2nd Ability: Warcry

Same thing, but now the augment, Eternal War will be built onto the ability itself. Now, instead of a slow on the initial cast, every kill makes surrounding nearby enemies slow. This slow is capped at lets say 50-60% max and not affected by anything.

3rd Ability: (Havent figured out a name)

Valkyr will lunge onto a target instant killing it despite the enemy level. This ability runs off duration and cannot be recasted. After pouncing, all of Valkyr's weapons and abilities (meaning the Exalted Talons) will have increased slash damage, with stronger bleeds. The effect is doubled for all claws weapons (i was thinking daggers, swords, and dual swords get this benefit as well, but for now I am just sticking with claws for the core theme and aspect). Critical Damage is also increased for all weapons and abilities.

4th Ability: Hysteria

No longer invulnerable to all sources of damage. However, the aura that damages Valkyr is also removed. The original energy drain that is ridiculous is now reduced to lets say normal 1 energy/second. However, now, every kill Valkyr get with her talons, the energy drain start to increase capping out at 10 energy/second. This max energy is unaffected by efficiency, meaning if you have negative efficiency, the max energy drain is not affected, the only thing affected will be how fast it takes to reach that maxx energy drain. This energy drain ramped up is only affected by getting direct kills with the Talons, and will max out at lets say after 25 direct enemies killed at base efficiency. Even though you are no longer invulnerable, you are still immune to knockdowns and staggers, regardless of switching out from talons to primary weapon.

These are my changes and ideas. Let me know?

• Like 1

Valkyr would likely be about number 27 or so on a list of Warframes that need Adjustments or a full Rework. So if you're happy to wait then yeah, cool.

Although I do need to point out that the 4th power proposition needs to be brought back to the drawing board. A power that starts as 1 energy drain per second, and then punishes you for killing by increasing the energy drain to 10 per second from X amount of kills. That literally encourages you not to kill, or to just not use that power. Ever. It makes no sense.

The stance for her exalted claws is horrible. If anything needs refreshing I'd say it's that.

But also yeah Ripline and the third ability (forget its name) are pretty useless. I like your ideas on replacing these!