Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox needs strengthening and reform.

dlsiay

Equinox is my favorite warframe, but she can't adapt well in the current vision. She needs strengthening. 

The passive ability: The night has very high energy cost, if players want to use night's ability to work in the mission, they need lots of energy to support the third and ultimate ability. My Equinox uses full Equilibrium and full Primed Flow mod that only can make abilities don't stop in the high level mission. Why don't let the passive ability have hagher strength.

The first ability don't need any change, and I have a idea to make Equinox have more flexiblity. Equinox is a warframe made from the day and the night, they are two warframe, so we can make the night and the day have different set of mods and can use different abilities from helminth, it makes them tend to different aspect. 

The second ability needs to reform, because it isn't uesful in the mission, but I don't have any idea for this avility.

The third abiliy and it's augment mod is working very well. I think it needs enhance a bit, we can cancel the limit of the day's third ability, because other supporting type warframes have many powerful ability to enhance them and their mates. The day's third ability and the augment mod add together only add 80% intensity for Equinox and her mates. it is too small that no one can feel that. The night's augment mod support slow down to 80%, why not cancel the limit like Sevagoth's third ability can slow down to 95%. 

The ultimate ability's problem is the day's damage is too low, it can't make some effect in the high level map.

I'm mot a Native English speaker, so there maybe some language problem in this post. Forgive me please.🙏

Ideally , they'd make her passive a stronger equilibrium , but more importantly make it work when at full health just like actual equilibrium and the purple shard.

Buffs you receive on changing forms need to be of either 2 things , 1) permanent whilst in said form  or 2) Decay fully at once  AFTER duration ends not slowly over the duration as is current.

Her 2 is largely fine but could do with a base range bump perhaps.

Her 3 needs to remain active upon switching forms , just changing  to appropriate form's ability.

Her 4 , again needs to keep charge upon swapping aka the augment should be baseline and reworked to a new augment.

Probably more that could be done , whether they add an intrinsic armour strip or the likes etc etc , her kit is still good just has a lot of glaring QoL stuff that just should not be happening .