Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Get Some Decent Xp Now?

Chaosdreamer

Question

If anyone have any kind of Tips (Buying XP booster is not an option,not playing the DE game to make me fall in buying some useless booster)Defence mobile giving only one Poor level, even throught my weapon is low ranked usually i feel to get slow leveling after my weapon reach rank 25+ , currently my weapon's are just 10+ and damn is hard to rank them 

20 answers to this question

EXP and credits both seem to have been adjusted. Cerberus, Pluto gave 7800 credits prior to U11. Now it gives 3900.

Screw your credit , now the alerte (i dont even remember what the alerte was for...)give way more credit is worth to do them , they are fast and easy... try them, Thanks Spectre , I'll also wait the next patch eventually stuff goes better

Lol please, stop this trashtalk...

XP is reduced only by about ~20%...

and you speak like it is reduced by 90%

Even 20% is a lot when you consider that you are formaing weapons multiple times. As far as I'm concerned, any additional grinding works toward the detriment of this game which is already getting lambasted from all sides for being a grind fest.

Lol please, stop this trashtalk...

XP is reduced only by about ~20%...

and you speak like it is reduced by 90%

Every 30 minute run on Apollodorus I do with my affinity booster netted me 184,000XP in D1.0. Now I am lucky to get 85k. I think, and I am not a mathematical genius, but thats a lot less than 80% original XP. It's not like my affinity booster has run out, seeing as it's still got 2 days left on it... Oh... I guess I just started totally sucking at WarFrame... No... That's not it either...