Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List of 3 bugs that hit me in an interception.

AreeSoothsayer

The years old.

Console being hacked, enemies eliminated at console, no enemies nearby and the tower still gets taken.

Started last year.

Using sidearm when hit by a magnetic aura that causes you to switch into melee mode to block and can't switch back for a couple of seconds. If you happen to be using an alt fire well you use a heavy attack and then wait a couple seconds before you can switch back to sidearm.

This one I have only noticed this year.

Skill ending early. Buffs only halfway through their counter. Nekros shadows despawning while nearly full or half health. Either all of them at once or just some of them. This can even happen if Nekros is in Arbitraation with 300% power str so my shadows have ooodles of health.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Console being hacked, enemies eliminated at console, no enemies nearby and the tower still gets taken.

Same or very similar thing happens with regular security consoles.  Enemies have to be eliminated much sooner than they're done visibly interacting with the console in order to interrupt the alarm going off. 

Both processes could use some better feedback.  The enemy console interaction and the window for interrupting it should be the same; and there should be less lag between a successful enemy interaction and notification to the player of it.

• Like 1