Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Host Migration whenever new player joins

LAWD

I play on the PS5 and whenever I am not hosting, i.e. playing with someone else, it'll go well, however whenever a new player joins, the game freezes then I get disconnected and separated from the game and now join in my own session, where we had just been at with the previous session.

If the other player had a Kavat or Kubrow they would also carry on into my new session. There are a few other bugs such as objectives on map still been marked even after completing them.

Is there a way to fix this in-game, perhaps within the settings? Because I really enjoy playing with others, especially when I need to get that extra help with difficult nodes.

42 minutes ago, LAWD said:

Is there a way to fix this in-game, perhaps within the settings? Because I really enjoy playing with others, especially when I need to get that extra help with difficult nodes.

Nope, afraid you'll have to get used to it.

Host issues have been with Warframe since the day it was born, but it's kinda strange how you only get it when a new player joins, I know a handful of players don't like "newbies" but this seems to be a whole new level.

Question: What missions do you run?

23 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

Nope, afraid you'll have to get used to it.

Host issues have been with Warframe since the day it was born, but it's kinda strange how you only get it when a new player joins, I know a handful of players don't like "newbies" but this seems to be a whole new level.

Question: What missions do you run?

I play literally any mission, empyream, fortuna, sorties, duviri.