Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mercy and Finisher mod

Solfi321

Why is the effect of the mod regarding Mercy not on the finisher even though they are similar executions? I would like the effect to be applied to finishers as well. I'm concerned that many people say they don't use finishers when they have so many great motions.

my insignificant comment for the purpose of topic question:

Parazon is a universal and hybrid technology between machines and organics designed for hack them, while finishers is a phisical hit tath damage machines and fresh that has a limit of damage points by weapons. I think the name "finisher" could be replaced by "sneak attack" or "opportunistic hit" as damage is not always able to finish enemy.

11 hours ago, Solfi321 said:

Why is the effect of the mod regarding Mercy not on the finisher even though they are similar executions? I would like the effect to be applied to finishers as well. I'm concerned that many people say they don't use finishers when they have so many great motions.

Some of us asked for that when parazon mods were introduced.  But probably DE wanted to push Mercy finishers when those were the shiny new thing, rather than the old, cobwebby things that finishers were.

I'd still like these to have  a reduced effect on standing finishers at least.  Ground finishers could be more awkward for some of the Mercy mods though, given that they can kill many targets at once.

• Like 2