Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting an old account unbanned

I had a highish level account about 5-6 years ago, I had invested tones of time and money into the account, i had a ton of rare items, then out of nowhere poof, account banned.

I recently came across some Warframe content and thought id like to get back into it, I don't want to reinvest all that time and money, when I checked the prices it would cost me anywhere from £90/$140 - £130/$200 depending on the bundles, which is not something i am willing to pay (again). I am willing to pay something just not those numbers.

Is there a promo code i can use as i find it very unfair that i can't use my account what so ever to earn an in game discount code, where as anyone else can get up to 75% off and i am forced to rebuy at full price, also if i remember correctly, when this happened i got in touch with the support team when this happened and they basically told me to pay up or p*ss off, i was just wondering if anything had changed in the years since i last played. 

if you want to regain your old account you need to contact support, depending on the nature of your ban you may still be able to get an appeal even now.

there isn't any promocode to just get a platinum coupon. if you want to buy stuff you either need to spend money or wait for a coupon to reduce the cost.

• Like 1

I guessing the ban is due to negative balance, if support said to put it in the positive. theres nothing you can do but to pay up or get a new account. if you believe the balance is negative due to a scam you need to convince support but unlikely to succeed if it been inactive since the ban.

Do note: DE are phazing out the discounted plat from storefronts - replacing it with bonus plat coupons. but it varies by region

Edited by LordDragoonis
  • Like 1

Sounds like you've gone into negative plat for some reason. Should be visible if you log in to your account on the official page, should tell you exactly how much in the negative you are. And after checking that you have the choice to either pay that to get into neutral or positive plat, or not play.

Making a new account might not be the best idea no matter the reason for the ban, since that counts as circumventing the ban, which will lead to a ban of the new account if they spot it.

• Like 1