Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beginner guide

(XBOX)DevVero

Question

4 answers to this question

You'll have 100s of the same mod eventually. Yeah initially to share mods across weapons you don't want them leveled up too much. Focus on maximizing crit chance (cc), crit damage CD, status chance 60/60 mods and damage % mods and maybe heat and electrical. 

Always have a forma being made in your foundry 

Go to strata relay and wait for affinity blessing or resources blessing before playing missions to help boost progress 

Pledge a syndicate and get the medallions for both syndications

Check overframe website for warframe builds people put together

Research how to get mods you don't own

After every mission view summary page and look at high damage/kills and see what warframe and weapons that person used

Get oxylus and the scan mods from cephalon simaris to get resources faster

Get warframe app and extractors and use extractors daily

Run night wave missions each week

For new planets to defeat the guards if you have revenant cast mesmer skin and run right up to the frame, let them attack you to get stunned then just kill them while they are limp lol

Ugh...my thumbs are tired....most of all enjoy the journey!

you need to specify what you really want to do/get in deimos because if you just want to complete the star map I assume you are having difficulty dealing damage, in this case I recommend you maximize your damage/multishot mods.

There are difficult things in deimos but you didn't mention anything specific. Lephants /  Zaeloid /  Vault Mechs / The Fragmented

Edited by Famecans

23 hours ago, Famecans said:

you need to specify what you really want to do/get in deimos because if you just want to complete the star map I assume you are having difficulty dealing damage, in this case I recommend you maximize your damage/multishot mods.

There are difficult things in deimos but you didn't mention anything specific. Lephants /  Zaeloid /  Vault Mechs / The Fragmented

im just wondering how to progress through the starmap since im just putting random mods on my stuff and i dont really wanna upgrade it since i feel like im gonna ruin my mods on accident since idk if i can rewind the levels on the mods

On 2024-03-14 at 3:58 AM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

You'll have 100s of the same mod eventually. Yeah initially to share mods across weapons you don't want them leveled up too much. Focus on maximizing crit chance (cc), crit damage CD, status chance 60/60 mods and damage % mods and maybe heat and electrical. 

Always have a forma being made in your foundry 

Go to strata relay and wait for affinity blessing or resources blessing before playing missions to help boost progress 

Pledge a syndicate and get the medallions for both syndications

Check overframe website for warframe builds people put together

Research how to get mods you don't own

After every mission view summary page and look at high damage/kills and see what warframe and weapons that person used

Get oxylus and the scan mods from cephalon simaris to get resources faster

Get warframe app and extractors and use extractors daily

Run night wave missions each week

For new planets to defeat the guards if you have revenant cast mesmer skin and run right up to the frame, let them attack you to get stunned then just kill them while they are limp lol

Ugh...my thumbs are tired....most of all enjoy the journey!

i see alright thanks