Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's address the Wolf in the room

WindShadow970

4 hours ago, Raikh said:

What I was hoping to do was carry the status onwards with Voruna, I hop into a bunch of enemies, throw in Fangs, blow them up and and when I come to the next group I find some enemies already primed, I can immediately blow them up but I can also cast Fangs again to further propagate this and keep the dynamic going as I move through the map or have enemies come at me bit by bit. As it is right now I often feel like I'm wasting my time with Fangs and thus wasting my time playing Voruna, compared to other Melee Frame options that can just hit harder upfront or cover more space with their damage.

yeah fangs keeping on chaining would be insane QoL tbh idm it, it only spreads once

15 hours ago, WindShadow970 said:

I wouldn't say they're a trap but that they are "nice to have but ultimately not necessary" beneficial effects. She functions regardless of whether you have them or not but the effects themselves are decent...except the 4th one.

Yea, that's generally what I'm trying to say. Status immunity is good but she doesn't get hit using her 4th spec. Her 1st passive I had to go back and make sure it wasn't speed and actual velocity. DE has a habit of mislabeling the two. Speed is generally bad. ie Rhino's Arcane Vanguard says "Speed" but it's actually velocity. Then it goes down hill where she can't heavy attack unless she's using normal melee and that opens a whole other box of issues.

Her 3rd and 4th passives mislead the player into thinking she's built to normal melee, even the example pics but there's a lot I'd pick before her on that end.