Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Theres a wait time and a WAIT time.

Vizen

Question

Any ideas on how long support is taking to get back to tickets i submitted a ticket on the 18th January and still no reply. Even the automated system letting me know theres a long wait time has given up emailing me.

3 answers to this question

18 minutes ago, Vizen said:

Any ideas on how long support is taking to get back to tickets i submitted a ticket on the 18th January and still no reply. Even the automated system letting me know theres a long wait time has given up emailing me.

Seems strange for that long, you only submitted one ticket on the issue? have you gone back to look at your ticket via the link given to see if it's had an update you may have missed?

single issue only one ticket submitted and checked it today still open, still no reply. Never had such a long wait time before was hoping others had similar issues and i wasn't the only one waiting so long.

9 hours ago, Vizen said:

single issue only one ticket submitted and checked it today still open, still no reply. Never had such a long wait time before was hoping others had similar issues and i wasn't the only one waiting so long.

I'd try tacking a comment on the open ticket with extra information, it might get their attention, it's what I did over an item in the market that was on a timer situation so time critical it was.