Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For the love of Lotus mark Shadows of Violence and Angst

Berzerkules

Getting stuck in a constant loop of healing themselves and teleporting you all over the place is terrible but at least mark them on the map so we can find them. 

When acolytes were release there was no priority marker for them but that was added at request of players so why don't the shadow clones have markers as well?

If they could chill tf out on that teleport healing spam that would be great as well.

Like I get that you're trying to make a more engaging mini boss battle but I'm not sure if unavoidable mechanics is the way to go about it. Having Misery spawn 2 clones at a certain percentage of remaining health 100% unavoidable. You can't dps your way through that casting animation and get the kill because he goes invulnerable, Then there is nothing you can do to stop getting teleported and they heal seemingly randomly. 

Edited by Berzerkules
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Had the same problem with Ticker in archon defence he bleed-out without a marker. I think it's meant to irritate loyal players. So said players think DE will take their obscure concerns seriously. And flatter them for their diligence in growing the game.